The Day

Here is everything you need to know about Gabriella Aston. Gabriella is 15, her birthday is May 27, 2003. Her nickname is Gabby. She loves dogs. Gabby also has siblings herself like Cash she has a brother and a little sister. Her little brother name is Jack and her little sister name is Jessica. Basically that all you need to know about her for now.

Gabby's pov

Just another day stalking Cash Baker. I watch all of his lives. I do duets with him all the time hoping he would notice. " Are you still stalking your celebrity crush?" Jessica asked me. Jessica is 13 so she understands crushes with me. " Yea like always." I tell her. " Gabby likes a boy, Gabby likes a boy." Jack says repeatedly out of no way. " GO AWAY, JACK!!" Jessica and I yell at him. Jack runs away in fear that Jessica and I would murder him. " One day I promise you, Gabby he will notice you." Jessica says. " Thanks Jessica but you don't need always comfort me. I am the older sister it's my job to comfort you and Jack." I tell her. Me and her watch Netflix for the rest of the night

Cash's pov

I was just was checking TikTok. Then I found this girl she did a duet with me. It was really good so I decided to duet one of hers back. Her name is Gabriella Ashton. She was gorgeous. I had to get to know her. She connect her Instagram to TikTok so I dm her on Instagram. I was just like hey, and then I waited.

Gabby's pov

I woke up with Jessica asleep in my bed. I check my phone I got a dm on instagram from.... Cash. I start to shake Jessica awake. " Gabby what do you want?" She asked me. " Cash dm on Instagram." I tell her. " Are you serious?" She asked me. " YES!" I whisper yelled. " Let's see what he said together." She says. God why is my sister the best. I go to Instagram and go to my messages. All it said was hey. " Should I reply or make him wait?" I ask Jessica. " Message him back you ding dong." Jessica says. " Okay." I say. I message him Hi.

The following is Gabby and Cash conversation

Gabby- Hi
Cash- What's up
Gabby- Heaven
Cash- You are funny
Gabby- Thanks but how did you find my Instagram
Cash- Oh I found it from your TikTok
Gabby- cool why would you want to message me of all people
Cash- Because I saw the duets you did. I really liked them.
Gabby- I am so embarrassed 😣
Cash- Don't be they were really good and you are very beautiful
Gabby- Thank you and I think you very handsome
Cash- what's your number maybe we could FaceTime instead of messaging.
Gabby- Okay here is my number 875-586-3364 (this is just random numbers put together but let's just say it's Gabby's number)

" Jessica I gave him my number." I tell her. " OMG!! I will leave you alone wait I help clean up your room and little bit really fast. Just keep it on your face while I clean up your room." Jessica says. " Thanks Jess your the best." I tell her . I sat and waited for 10 minutes then my phone goes off. An number what's to FaceTime me. It must be Cash. I hit accept. I see Cash face appear on the screen. " Hi." I say probably blushing. " Hey" He says blushing himself. " So do you want to ask each other questions to get know each other?" I ask him. " Okay I will start first. How old are you?" He asked me. " I am 14," I start to say. He says something under his breath. " My birthday is October 18 so I be 15 pretty soon. My turn. Who are you closer with Maverick or Lani?" I asked. " Definitely Maverick, Lani never visits home as much as she did." He says. " I get that." I tell him. " Any siblings?" He asked me. " Yes I have two siblings. My little sister Jessica and my little brother Jack. So I am the oldest." I tell him. " That must be nice being the oldest child. My older siblings are always being mean to me." He says. " Poor Cash." I say frowning. " Would you come to Missouri?" I ask him because I live in Missouri. " Yea why?" He asked. " Oh because I live in Missouri." I tell him. " Where in Missouri?" He asked me. " I live in Springfield." I tell him. " We should totally meet up." He says. " Yes totally." I tell him. " You probably want to come here don't you." He says. " Well yeah, but our moms should talk first before we go make plans and end up not being able to meet each other." I tell him. " That's a good I will get my mom." He says. " I will get my mom." I say. I go downstairs to find my mom. I put my phone on mute so Cash can't hear me. " Mom can you talk to the mom of my celebrity crush?" I ask my mom. " Wait what?" She asked really confused. " My celebrity crush notice me and we started messaging each other now we are on FaceTime but don't worry it's on mute. Please mom, me and him really want to me meet each other in person." I tell her. " Fine but where does he even live?" She asked. " Tulsa." I say. " that's like 3 hours away." She says. " Technically it is 2 hours and 40 minutes away but if we speed a little it could be 2 hours and 30 minutes." I tell her. " Fine I will talk to his mom." She says. " Thanks mom you're the best." I say hugging her. " Sorry Cash I am back , I was talking to my mom." I tell him. " It's okay I was talking my mom too. Well let's put them on." He says. We both hand our phones to our moms. I am hoping for the best.

A/n
I left it on a small cliffhanger. What do you think is going to happen next? Do you think they are going to meet or not? ( Edit I am changing her birthday to Oct 18 2003 so she would be turning 15 this year.)