Finding the gift

Cash's pov

Next week is Gabby birthday and she is turning 16. So Gabby's parents and my parents have planning a sweet 16 party for her. So I need to be an amazing boyfriend and get her an amazing gift. " Cash I am taking Bailey on a walk. Do you want me to take Buddy too?" Gabby says. " Can I come with you and walk Buddy?" I asked. " Well of course you can I mean it's your dog. And I like your company." She says. She grabs Bailey's collar and leash. " Do you know where Buddy's collar and leash is?" I asked. " Yes I got them right here." She says holding them up in the air. " God what would I do without you?" I say. " You would be hopeless unless Maverick learned to love again." She says laughing. I join in on the laughing.

Time skip to them on the walk with the dogs.....

" What do you want for your birthday?" I ask. " I want all my family and friends to be with me to celebrate my birthday with me." She says. " Like gift wise?" I say. " Well you know what I like. Just get me something that says me all over it." She says smiling. " I be on the look out for anything that says Gabby all over it." I say laughing. " You know what I mean, Cash." She says. I look at our puppies. " Buddy stop being mean to your brother." I say to Buddy. Buddy just turns around a wags his tail and turns back around and continues. " Oh Bailey it's okay my little baby." Gabby says picking up Bailey. " You left out the other baby. He upset that his mama doesn't love him as much as is brother." I say picking up Buddy. " Oh I am sorry, Buddy. I love you too." Gabby says petting Buddy and she gives him a kiss. We walk back to my house.

" Gabby, I am taking Cash and Maverick to the mall to shop for birthday gifts for you. You want me to get anything while I am out?" Mom says to Gabby. " Starbucks." Gabby says really fast. " okay love you." Mom says. " Love you too." Gabby says to Mom. " Bye boo." I say to Gabby. " Bye Cashy." Gabby says kissing my cheek. "Bye Gabby." Maverick says. " Bye Maverick. And both of you get me wonderful gifts." Gabby says.

So Mom drives us to the store and she gives us both 500 dollars to spend on Gabby. I have been saving up my money that I make from chores and from doing social media things. So I have like 925 dollars to spend. I want to get Gabby a necklace and a new phone. Gabby has an IPhone 6s and she has been dieing to get a new phone. And I want to get her a necklace because I know she would love it. So I went to a store that sells phones. " Hello young man. Do you need any help?" A employee says. " Yes I am buying my girlfriend a new phone for her birthday." I tell him. " As most people want these, you probably would like to get her an iPhone." He says walking me over to where it looked like that had all the IPhones that have been created. " The prices for the phones are right under neath them." He says walking away. I nod my head. I look at the phones. I know Gabby doesn't want any one the IPhone X's. So I might get her an IPhone 8+. " Excuse me ma'am." I say trying to get an employee's attention. " How may I help you?" She asked. " I would like to get an IPhone 8+." I tell her. " What color?" She asked. " Give me a second. That's a hard choice." I tell her. " While you are thinking I will go get all the colors you can get for an 8+." She says walking away. I call Gabby.

C/Cash G/Gabby

G/ Hey Cashy
C/ Hey Gabby
G/ I assume you need something
C/ What do you like better rose gold or silver?
G/ Okay for jewelry rose gold and for a phone per say either
C/ Okay thank you gabby mo gabby
G/ Never call me that again please
C/ I am just trying to find a cute name for you like you have Cashy for me
G/ Well keep looking for one Cashy
C/ I have to go Gabby
G/ Okay be careful bye
C/ Bye

End of conversation

So I think I want to get her the silver one. The employee comes back. " I just called my girlfriend. She said she either wants a rose gold or silver. What one do you think I should get?" I ask. " I like the rose gold but the silver seems so much more prettier." She says handing me the box with the phone in it. " Thank you." I say. " No problem it's my job." She says smiling. I walk to the check out. I bought the phone. So basically I have like 285 dollars left. The prices for IPhone 8s have dropped. I went to a jewelry store to look for something for Gabby. I look around, I see a couple things I thought she might like but their really not saying her name. Then I see a necklace that has her name all over it. It's a gold rose necklace. " Excuse me sir." I say trying to get an employee's attention. " Yes sir?" The employee says. " I like that rose necklace right there. May I see it?" I ask. " Yes you may." He says getting it out.

That's the necklace Cash wants to get Gabby

That's the necklace Cash wants to get Gabby. " I will take it." Cash says. " Okay that will be $87.26." The man says. I hand him the money. " Have a great day." I say and left. I walk to the Starbucks at the mall. I bought Gabby a 50 dollar gift card. I call Maverick up go meet him somewhere at the mall.

C/Cash  M/Maverick

C/ Mav you want to meet up at the pizza place
M/ Sure. Did you get all you want to get Gabby
C/ Better much I am going to get one more thing later
M/ Okay well I meet ya there
C/ see ya in a few

End of conversation

I end the call and start to walk to the pizza place and then I see..........

A/n
Cliffhanger. I will try to post more often but not making any promises. I am only posting so much because I am in fall break.