The Start of Something New

A/n
Sorry it's been a while. I am just a busy middles school student that has so much homework and work to do. But here is a new chapter for ya.

Gabby's pov

Cash and I got into Grayson car. The twins are inside talking to my mom probably about like them recording me and stuff like that. "I wonder who is else is our neighbors?" I say. "I mean I think we have time. Do you want to go see who is our neighbors?" Cash says. "Yea I do. Let's go." I say getting out of the car going to the house that I know isn't the Twins. And I knock on the door. Then someone opens the door. Wait hold up. It's Daniel Seavy. "Can I help you?" Daniel asks. "Sorry if we bothered you but we're your new neighbors and we wanted just to say hi." I say. "Well it's nice to meet you. I am Daniel. I have 4 roommates but they are all out right now." Daniel tells us. "Also I am Cash." Cash says. "Sorry to ask but do you know the band Why Don't We?" Daniel asks. "Yeah I do like I love all their music. And to stand in front of one of the member is amazing." I say. "Wow you didn't seem to be fangirl because you were like jumping up and down." Daniel says. "Gabby it looks like Grayson and Ethan are looking for us." Cash tells me. "Well it was nice meeting you. Maybe see you later so we could talk more." I say. "Yea for sure so you can meet the rest of the band." He says. We wave bye. Cash and I run to Grayson's car. "Oh you guys had us worried." Grayson says. "Sorry we were talking to the our neighbors." I tell them. "Let's go. James is waiting for his surprise." Ethan says. We all hop into the car. We all take turns playing songs. I got to play a song last. I play In To Deep by Why Don't We. I start singing.

Used to be scared of the ocean
'Cause I didn't know how to swim
I took one sip of your potion
Now I'm just divin' right in
I heard your siren's call, it was beautiful
I am drowning, God, please don't save me
I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Treasure chest full of your diamonds
I don't mind staying down here
Thought by now I would be dyin'
But your love gives me all my air
I heard your siren's call, it was beautiful
I am drowning, God, please don't save me
I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
I'm in too deep
I heard your sirens call, it was beautiful
I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
I never thought that you could be
A underwater symphony, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
I'm in too deep
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
Ah ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
I'm in too deep

Once the song is over I realize that Ethan and Cash were recording me the whole time. Their faces were just shook. "That was amazing." Ethan said. "It really was." Cash says. "Gabby you could be a professional singer." Grayson says. "Ah thanks for saying that guys." I say embarrassed. I feel like I am a terrible singer but everyone says I am good. "Can I posted this?" Ethan asks. "Yea just make sure to tag me on Instagram and Why Don't We Instagram." I say. "Okay also what is your Instagram?" He says. I just laugh. "It's gabby_ashton." I say. "Gabby your voice to amazing and I am glad the world is going to hear it now." Cash says. "Thanks Cash." I say putting my head on his shoulder. About 10 more minutes of being in the car. My phone is blowing up with notifications. But we finally reach James's house. We walk in the door. "James close your eyes! Same with you Emma or anyone else is here." Ethan yells. "Okay our eyes are closed what's the surprise?" James says from the living room. Ethan and Grayson moves so we are in front of James and then I see Emma sitting in the couch as well with her eyes closed like James. "Open your eyes." Grayson says. James and Emma open their eyes confused. "You surprised us with teenagers?" Emma says. "Hey I am 15 and you're 17." I say. "Okay I like her." Emma says. "James why don't you look at my Instagram to see something." Ethan tells James. James goes to Instagram and then watches the video of me singing. "Oh my gosh. Your voice is amazing." James says to me. "Thank you." I say. "I am following you in Instagram now. Your name is Gabby." James says. "Yup I am Gabby. I am 15 years old. And I am taken." I say laughing looking at Cash. "Hi I am Cash by the way." Cash says. "Let me guess he is the boyfriend." Emma says. "Indeed I am." Cash says. "So why was I brought here?" I say. "We thought you could do a video with James. It could help your career as a singer. You have an amazing talent." Grayson says. "I would love to do a video with you, Gabby. I know some people who could record us singing or maybe even possibly just you." James says. "You should do it, Gabby. When are you ever going to get another opportunity like this." Cash says. "Cash is right. I need to do this. So I would love to record a sing or whatever with you, James." I say. "Well lets go to the studio I know of that will let us record a song." James says. "But are we going to sing a song that is already made or should we make our own?" I ask. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation but what if you made a Christmas song." Cash says. "Oh my gosh, yes." James says. "I think we should make a Christmas song." I say.

A/n

Sorry for this crappy chapter but give me some ideas how the Christmas song should go