Early Surprise

Cash's pov

I saw Gabby's family. I would why they are here. I walk towards them. " Hello the Ashton family." I say. " Why hello to you to, Cash" Mrs.Ashton says. " Where is Gabby, Cash?" Jessica asked. " Oh she is back at my house. We all went out to buy her birthday gifts." I tell her. " Okay. May I ask what did you get her?" Mr.Ashton dad asked. " I got her a necklace and a new phone." I tell them. " Thank god because we knew how much she wanted a new phone but instead we got her tickets to L.A. and she is going to stay there for a week." Mrs.Ashton said. " That's really cool. Wait does Gabby even know you are here?" I ask. " Oh no we were going to surprise her with a visit. Plus we got some of her family and friends coming right now." Mrs.Ashton said. " So are you having a little party before her birthday party. Are these the family and friends that can't make it on her actually birthday?" I ask. " Yea exactly." Mrs.Ashton said. " So where are you having this party?" I ask. " At a indoor pool place that we found." Mr.Ashton says. " Wait is it today?" I ask. " Yes, your mom must've not tell you." Mrs.Ashton says. " Well I need to go home and get ready." I tell them. " Cash I am going to text you the address. I will also text when we are ready for you to bring her." Mrs.Ashton tells me. " Okay. If she ask me why were going there. I am going to her that we need to get out of the house and have some fun." I tell her my idea. " Great idea." Mrs.Ashton said. " bye you guys see ya later." I say walking away. They all wave and walk away themselves. I forgot about meeting Maverick. I just text him that I need to go home. He said " You could have told me earlier.". I got on my dirt bike ( I saw he on his TikTok he was wearing a helmet so he has a dirt bike or motorcycle) and drove home.

Time skip of him getting home

" Gabby I am back!" I yell. " Well finally I have been bored for hours." She says. " Well I got a surprise for ya." I tell her. " GIVEEEEE MEEEEE!!" She says all excited. I hand her a the Starbucks drink she always gets. " I love you." She says kissing my cheek. " I love you too. And you will love me more when your birthday comes." I tell her. " I can't wait for it. And I can't wait to see all my family and friends. But my mom told me some of them can't come." She says looking sad. " Hey I know how to cheer you up." I say. " What?" She asked. " Taking our children on a walk." I say meaning Bailey and Buddy. " Wait where are my babies." Gabby says very concern. " BAILEY, BUDDY!!" Gabby and I at the same time. We then see two puppies run down the stairs. " Well there are my babies." Gabby says in her baby voice. Then I got a text. It's was Mrs.Ashton. She told me the address and that it's fine to come now. " Hey Gabby." I say. " Yes ,Cash." Gabby says. " do you want to go swimming. I found an indoor pool place not to far from here. We can take the puppies." I say. " Sure but how are we going to get the puppies there though." She says. " I have taken Buddy on a ride before by putting that special basket the buyer gave me when I got it." I tell her. " Okay because I was about to say we aren't trying to make anything of our own." She says. " Well lets go get our bathysuits on." I say walking upstairs. Gabby follows. She grabs her bathysuit and goes to the bathroom. I change into mine and walk out of my room.

Gabby's pov

I walk out of the bathroom in my bathysuit. I put clothes on over my bathysuit. And go downstairs to see Cash waiting for me. " I am ready to go. Did you happen to put that box on the back of your bike?" I ask. " Yeah and I got the lid for it." He says. " Well lets go." I say. " Here is a helmet for you." He says handing me a helmet. " Thanks, Cash." I say smiling. He just nods his head and we both hop on. Every stop light I check on Bailey and Buddy. Finally after a long ride we made it. There is a lot of cars here for a Saturday. Wait nevermind parents that want to give their children something to do. We go inside and i take of my clothes and leaves me in my bathysuit. Cash tells me has a surprise in there for me. Also the puppies are on a leash being walked by Cash. But anyways I have to cover my eyes. Cash guides me somewhere. " Now open your eyes." He says. Then I see all of my family and friends that said they couldn't make it on my real birthday. " Omg I did not expect this. Thanks Cash. I love you even more." I say running to him and kissing him. I noticed that my family was taking pictures of us. I pull away and pose for photos. Cash does the same. Then we jump into the pool with Bailey and Buddy. " Cash you're an amazing boyfriend by the way." I say. " And you're an amazing girlfriend and a beautiful girlfriend. How am I so lucky to have you?" He says. " I have the same question but I don't think it needs to be answered." I say kissing him.

A/n

Sorry it took me a while. I was thinking really hard on how this chapter to should go. I will try to update once a week because of school.