Crazy Fair Day

Gabby's pov

So my mom let me stay longer at Cash's place without her. I am spending my whole fall break here. " Gabby we are going to the fair." Cash tells me. " Well let me change first because pajamas aren't fair clothes." I tell him and go to my bag I had packed.

This is what I put on except the bag

This is what I put on except the bag. I go back to the room Cash was in. He was making a TikTok and he was dancing so I decided to join in on the dancing. We finish that up and go to the fair. " Okay you guys listen up. So this fair is very big so be very careful." Cash's mom tell us. We all nod our heads and get out of the car. " Gabby follow me." Cash says. " Okay just don't get me killed." I tell him following him. He buys us some tickets. He takes me on a couple rides. We rode all the rides except the ferris wheel. " Cash lets save the ferris wheel for last. And do the games." I tell him. " I am going to win you something I promise you that." Cash says taking my hand. We walk to the games, hand in hand. I stop to see a box full of puppies. " Gabby what the problem?" Cash asked me. " Look." I say pointing at the puppies. Cash starts to walk over to where the puppies are. " Young boy would you like to try to win a puppy?" A man says. Before Cash could say anything I pull Cash aside. " Cash let me call my parents first to see if I am even aloud to get a puppy." I tell him. " Okay but you have to try to win me one." He says. I just laugh and call my mom.

M/mom G/Gabby

G/ Hey Mom
M/ Hey Gabby
G/ Can I get a puppy because we can win one at the fair here
M/yes and as long as it's cute and that it's not dangerous
G/ Okay Mom love you
M/ Love you too

End of phone call

" Cash, she said yes. But before we try to win one I need to figure out what kind of dog it is." I tell him. I go up the man that ask Cash if he wanted to try to win one. " Excuse me sir. What kind of dog are the puppies?" I ask the man. " Goldendoodle." The man says. " Okay thank you." I tell the man and walk away. " Cash go ahead and try to win me one" I tell him. He walks up to the man. " Young boy, you are back! Ready to try to win a puppy?" The mans says very cheerful. " I am sure am!" Cash says all happy. " All you have to do is take these 3 balls and make those two pins fall." The man says. Cash takes the balls and knocks down the two pins with just one ball. " Gabby come over here and choose a puppy." Cash says. " You can take two puppies if you liked because you are the only person to use one ball to knock down both pins." The mans says. I look over at Cash and smile. " Which one is a male?" I ask the man. " Those 3." The mans says pointing at 3 puppies. I pick up two of the males and love them. But one of them is just calling me. I put down the one that I don't want. " I will take this one." I tell the man. " Here is a color and a leash for your puppy." The man says handing me a bag. " Thank you." I say. " I want this one." Cash says holding a puppy. " Here is a bag with a collar and a leash." The man says handing the bag to Cash. " Thank you so much." Cash says. We walk away. I take out the collar and leash. I put it on my puppy. Cash does the same to his puppy. " I think I am going to name my puppy, Bailey." I tell Cash. " I love that name. Maybe I should name my puppy something that ends in a y or starts with a b." Cash says. " How about Buddy." I say. " He is totally a Buddy. Thanks Gabby." Cash says. " Bailey and Buddy, brothers working side by side, taking on the world." I say really weird. I then realize Cash was recording me the whole time. " Lets take Buddy and Bailey on the ferris wheel." Cash says. We walk the puppies over to the ferris wheel. We are the top looking at the sunset. I look at the puppies and then at Cash. " Cash thanks for a wonderful day." I say. " No thank you for a wonderful day." He says. I look at him and lean in a he does the same. In that moment we kissed and then get licked by our puppies in the face. We both pull away and laugh and pet our puppies. Today has to be the best I ever had.