Yoongi & Hoseok: "I don't mind"

You and Hoseok are in the school rooftop, talking about the past.

Y/N: Tell me what happened between the both of you.

Hobi: It was his fault.. He accidentally pulled the trigger of the gun when he stole the gun away from the man, I told him to let it go..

Y/N: W-What? I don't understand..

Hobi: Let me tell you the whole story..

-FLASHBACK-

It was back when your and Yoongi's mom got scammed, while he was selling his mixtapes.
One man ran off with his mixtape but he let that go.

(This one is about the man who died)

Yoongi is walking down the alley, suddenly he ran across Hoseok.

Hoseok: Oh! Yoongi-hyung!

Yoongi: What's up.. It has been a longtime..

Hoseok: Where are you going?

Yoongi: I'm just gonna deliver my mixtape, the man said he is very interested.

Hoseok: Do you mind me coming with you?

Yoongi: Y-Yeah sure, I don't mind.. Let's go, he said he's almost in the alley, we should hurry.

*Thunder*
*Rain pours down*

Hoseok: Argh!.. Oh no.. It's raining, I didn't bring any umbrella..

Yoongi didn't mind the rain, he still kept on walking.

Hoseok: Hyung! You'll get sick!

Yoongi: I don't min-

Man: Yo.. Are you Min Yoongi..?

Yoongi: Yea..

Man: Where's the tape

Hoseok: Yoongi-hyung.. Let's get outta here.. He has a gun. *whispers*

Yoongi: I don't care, I need some money.. *whispers*

Man: What are you brats talking about, huh?! You gonna tell the police, cuz I have a gun? Try me.. *walks away slowly while pointing a gun*

Hoseok: Let this go hyung! I'll pay for the tape, you can go sir-

Yoongi: We won't tell anyone, just give me the money.

Man: You think I'm a fool?! If I let you guys leave, it'll be the end of me!!

Yoongi: It's your fault that you're not good at hiding dangerous stuffs, now shut up and give me my money.

The man attempted to pull the trigger, but Yoongi stole the gun from him.

Man: Okay... Alright.. You won.. Calm down.. Let's trade, you take back your tape and I'll take my gun after that we leave and forget that any of these happened, understand kid?

Yoongi: Just give me the money.. And I'll pretend that none of these happened.

The man shouted out of irritation and anger, Yoongi startled and accidentally pulled the trigger.

*BANG!*

Hoseok: HYUNG!!

Yoongi was shocked.
He shot the man in the head.

Hoseok: What have you done?!! I told you to let him go!! You killed him!

Yoongi: Just fuck off!! I have a lot of problems right now!! You're adding more!!

Hoseok: So you're telling me that I'm a problem of yours?

Yoongi: Yeah.. So fuck off!!

Yoongi: Since you saw me kill somebody, I don't mind killing you right here, so the police won't know anything.. And I'll bury the both of you somewhere.

Hoseok: W-Who the fuck are you?! You're not the same Yoongi I know...

Hoseok ran away, Yoongi tries to catch up to him, but he's way too fast.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Hobi: That's all I can remember..

Y/N: What did he do to the body?

Hobi: I don't know... I ran away after he told me that he's gonna kill me too..

Y/N: Yoongi..

Hobi: That's the reason why I don't talk to him anymore..

Hobi: I should go.. Talking about this gives me creeps and brings back my scary memories.. Bye noona..

Y/N: Yoongs.. What have you done..?!

What will happen to Yoongi?
Find out on the next part!

________________________________
A/N:
I think I'm a bit late anyways, let's support RM on his mixtape!!

Follow me on my social media accounts, usernames on my bio, thanks~ 😉