School Performance

The school principal decided to do a school performance before the graduation.

Mr. Principal: The singing and dancing club will do performances for your graduation.

Jin, Taehyung and you goes up in the stage.

FLASHBACK

Seokjin: The principal said, we need to perform something special for the graduation.. I already have an idea. I need one person with a low pitched voice and a pianist.

Taehyung: Hyung, i can hit low notes.. i have a deep voice..

Jimin: Hyung, this isn't fair for the others who have high pitched voice.. Like me!

Seokjin: Well.. We need to perform something extraordinary, hitting high notes isn't something new for the students here..

Y/N: i can play piano~

Seokjin: Alright.. The three of us will perform on the graduation day.. Sorry guys, we need to expose new members.

Jimin: Well im a new member, can't i have some exposure like Taehyung?

Y/N: Jiminie, You're a high pitch, Jin needs a low pitched voice..

Jimin: Fine..

Seokjin: Taehyung, Y/N.. We will start the practice tomorrow... Every lunch break and after school.

Taehyung: What time does the practice end?

Seokjin: That depends..

Taehyung: Okay

END OF FLASHBACK

Seokjin, Taehyung and you are now performing Hwarang's ost on stage
"Even if i die, it's you".

(A/N: Just imagine Taehyung's hair is red here.)

While you three are performing...

Boy 1: Hey dude, that's your crush right?

???: Yeah.. Agh! She's so precious~ She even knows how to play piano..

Boy 1: You should court her

???: i don't know... I think she wil be hard to get.

Boy 1: That'll be easy.. I'll help you ^^

???: Really? Thanks dude..

Jimin is seating in front of them and heard their comversation.

Jimin's P.O.V

Who are these pervy brats?
You can't go near noona.. Because...
Because i like her.. I started to like her when she danced in the dancing competition in Busan.. I won't let you have her, she's mine.

END OF P.O.V

Your performance ended, a lot of girls are cheering for Jin and Taehyung.

Girl 1: Who is that boy with the red hair?

Girl 2: i don't know but i like him~

Seokjin: i'd like to say thank you for the people who attended the graduation even if they're not graduating.. Also, i would like to congratulate the graduates.. That's all thank you.

You three left the stage.

Boy 1: Yo bro, let's rush to the backstage and meet your girl!

Jimin rushed in the backstage.

???: Let's go~ Damn.. Im so nervous, but im happy and excited at the same time~ ^^

Jimin: You three did a great job!! Let's group hug!

All four of you did a group hug.

Seokjin: Ofcourse, we practiced everyday.

Taehyung: Really? Im that good?

Jimin: Yeah! Your voice is so awesome!

???: Bro, her friends are all dudes..
This isn't good.. One of them might like her, all of them are so good-looking too..
Agh.. This is a very hard competition.

Boy 1: Tsss... Those guys?? You're more handsome than them, they're just a dust in your way. Go and meet her, i'll wait for you here.

???: *nervous sigh* Alright..

??? walked towards you

_________________________
A/N:
Cliffhanger~ 😂
How was today's chapter?
Is it good?
Comment your opinion if you want~

Please rate my story 🌟
Thanks for reading~