Sejun's Back Story

(A/N: Remember, Ethan's real name is Park Sejun)

Sejun was still 4 years old when his parents got divorced, they left Sejun at an orphanage and said that they will comeback, but they didn't.

The orphanage took him in.

Sejun: N-No! What are you doing to me! My mom and dad said they're gonna comeback!

Lady: It's a bit cold out here, we should go inside and drink some hot cocoa~

Sejun: Cocoa? Like chocolates?

The both of them went in.

Sejun is now 7 years old, his parents hasn't still come back for him.
One day, an Australian couple is at the orphanage picking a kid for them to raise.

Lady: Hi~

Mom: Hi, we are looking for adoption.

Dad: We would like to raise that kid, since my wife has been menopaused.. But we still want one more kid in the house~ Hahaha..

He pointed at Sejun.

Lady: Alright, let me do the paperworks, please wait for a moment~

The lady left to do the paperworks.
After a moment..

Lady: So, you guys want that boy?

Dad: Yes

Lady: His name is Sejun he's been here since he was 4 years old, please take care of him..

Mom: We will take care of him~

Lady: Okay, So.. Do you want to rename him?

Dad: We're just gonna change his first name, so he still have some memory of his real parents by his surname.

Lady: So what name?

Mom: His surname will still be Park, but please change his first name to Ethan~

After the adoption process and the passport process, Sejun is now at Australia.
He's 16 years old.

He moved to Japan at 17 then he met his bestfriend Jungkook and his first love, Himawari, sadly.. She died at a bus accident.. Sejun became so depressed.

Jungkook was really worried, so he spent his allowance to a psychiatrist.
Sejun didn't even attend one check-up, he always said that he's fine.

Months later, he moved back to Korea with Jungkook.
He enrolled at the same highschool as you, he was supposed to be a 4th year student, since he forgot his language he just started at 2nd year highschool and Jungkook at first year.

Then that's when he met you on the first day, well.. He just saw you then fallen in love with you that fast.

Then the story continues...

_______________________________
A/N:
What's up y'all~
Do you guys still hate Ethan??

Please rate my story~ 🌟