Something Left To Be Learned .2

Part 2• smut

Learning something so new and important about Tony made Mike Curious and excited. With how soft spoken and neutral Tony was, he never really gave a lot of information about himself. Throughout the years of being friends and the band being together, they all had to learn things about the younger boy, they weren't told anything.

Although with learning something new obviously made Mike want to know more— so the whole week of getting this information was just Annoying Tony galore.

"Wait, Wait, wait, okay so when you dated Stephanie you were like, gay and felt nothing?" Mike asked, pressing his hands on the table as he looked to Tony who was sitting across from him.

Tony sighed out and rolled his eyes, leaning back against his seat. "No Mike, I felt nothing for her." He Said.

"Then why'd you date her?" The taller boy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know Mike, I was going through a phase." Tony said with an exaggerated sigh, giving mike a look that the conversation was over.

The next day Mike had been following Tony around the store whilst looking for snacks on the bus. Of course with more questions..

"Have you hooked up with anybody from the other bands? I feel like you and Oli would hook up." Mike spoke with a nod, following Tony around as he spoke.

The shorter boy just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Are you like a Kinky kind of gay or are you just like, vanilla? Wait are you even a top or a bottom." Mike asked another day, Tony had just been reading a book.

"Oh my god, Mike!" He squeaked out, face growing red as he covered it with his book, shaking his head with a groan, Mike shrugged and ended the conversation.

"Have you thought about hooking up with anybody in the band? Like, vic or Jaime? Of me?" Later on in the night, while they were all in their bunks.

"Mike will you shut the fuck up?" Tony said, grabbing a water bottle from inside his bunk and throwing it into mikes to shut him up.

One of the days in the week it was just Tony and Mike alone in the bus, Vic and Jaime had gone out to go mingle around with who else was on the tour. It was a simple, relaxing day, Tony reading his book while mike sat next to him on the couch playing a video game.

"I have a question." Mike piped up, not looking away from the screen. Tony sighed out, humming in a response for mike to continue.

"Out of Vic, Jaime and I, whos dick would you suck?" Mike asked casually.

Tony's face grew red and he let out a deep sigh, sinking further into the couch. He didn't answer anything, which mike just took as a sign that he should obviously keep going.

"Do you even know how to suck dick?" Mike asked, glancing over at tony and then at the screen again. He assumed since Tony was just so shy and closed off that he didn't have much experience.

Tony let out a small sound and and glared up at Mike. "I-I'm not answering that." He stuttered out, quite embarrassed.

Mike rose his eyebrows and smirked, "What?! You have to tell me now! Come ooooon Tone." Mike continued, nudging tony with a chuckle, the boy just stayed quiet as he hid his face.

Mike sighed out teasingly, "I guess I'll just never know. I'll just assume that you're not good." He teased, continuing to play his game.

Tony squinted his eyes, biting the inside of his cheek as he glanced up at Mike. It wasn't like Tony was a slut or anything and that he'd just do anything to suck somebody off but... which Mike— somebody who He obviously likes, is challenging him like this, Of course Tony got a sudden urge of confidence to clear false information.