obvious

andy and rye have always have a bromance kind of friendship. their fans ship them together, their own friends/bandmates ship them together as well.

but what no one knows is that they are together and they do love each other. not even the boys know about this at all, they date in secret. they would steal little kisses when no one was looking. they would cuddle all the time but no one thought anything of it because they were naturally close as friends, they were more bestfriends than boyfriends. 

they laid on andy's bed as the others were on the sofa or mikey's bed. they cuddled as they watched jack and brooklyn play fifa and shout at each other as they were on opposite teams. 

"no!" brooklyn screamed as jack scored and won the match. rye watched andy's sleeping figure and glared at brooklyn and andy stirred when brooklyn screamed. 

"shut up, andy's sleeping"

"pfft, you're just so in love with him"

rye's cheeks flushed hot but made sure it didn't show on his face as he shook his head. he looked down at andy with so much love in his eyes.

"we're just friends" he frowned.

"mhm, okay then" mikey scoffed. 

"what do you mean?" rye asked.

"you're so obviously in love with andy! you could've just told us, you know. we won't judge you"

"no, we're just friends" rye lied again but this time he was getting slightly angry as no one would believe him.

"just stop lying to yourself and us. we know you like andy, bud" harvey piped up. rye snapped his head towards the blonde boy, who hasn't looked up from his phone the whole time.

"no one asked you, harvey. so shut up" he snapped. harvey glared at rye before walking out of the room; mikey followed after him. rye sighed and cuddled andy. andy stirred and opened his eyes.

"what are you doing?" he mumbled. 

"cuddling you" he bluntly stated. andy pulled away and looked at rye confused.

"what happened?"

"nothing, i just wanna cuddle"

andy gave up and soon fell asleep again in rye's arms. 

"rye?" rye heard brooklyn's voice whisper. he looked over at the blonde boy, who was in jack's arms.

"what's going on between you and andy?"

"i love him, brooklyn" he whispered and looked down. he was waiting for any bad comments or to be kicked out of the band or flat.

"no shit, it's kinda obvious"

"it is?"

"um yes! hence why i pointed it out earlier; sorry about that by the way" brooklyn told him. rye waved it off.

"it's fine"

"are you and andy dating?"

"um.. yeah.. kinda"

"kinda?"

"yeah, we are"

" i thought so"

"what do you mean?"

"i've seen you kiss before, now i maybe look like an idiot but i'm not"

"oh.."

rye looked down at andy again and smiled. 

"see?!" rye didn't take his eyes of andy for another minute until looking up at brooklyn.

"you're in love with him" brooklyn smiled at the two. 

"yeah, i am. he's just amazing" and just like that, we was back to admiring andy again. it seemed that he just couldn't take his eyes off the beauty laying upon his chest. 

"brook?"

"mhm?"

"i-i think i am in love with him"

"and you've just realised that?!"

"no! just, i don't know what to do"

"what do you mean?"

"i just love him so much, i feel like crying"

"wait, does he love you as well?"

"i hope so, i've never told him. that's one reason why i'm scared"

"don't be scared, he definitely loves you back"

"how can you be so sure?" rye asked and tore his stare from his loving boyfriend. he looked at brooklyn; his eyes asking so many questions. brooklyn just laughed at him and shook his head so slightly.

"it's just so obvious, rye"

***********************

this was shit, i'm sorry, i'm just so tired rn 🧡

thank you all for reading and voting! and commenting 🙌🧡

ily angels 💘