5

Keiona "KeKe" Perkins

I was so exhausted I been at the shop since six this morning until ten at night on my feet all day

I was so exhausted I been at the shop since six this morning until ten at night on my feet all day. I was in my car driving to my mom house because I didn't feel like driving all the way to the east side to go home. Times like these I miss my man so much. His time been shorten I'm just ready for him to come home. I pulled up into the driveway parking behind Mr. Darryl's Mazada. I got out my car grabbing my bags out my passenger seat. I walked up the pavement. I unlocked the door letting the cold air hit me. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a drink. I walked up the back stairs going to my room. I haven't been here since I moved out everything was still how I left it. I walked into my bathroom turning the shower on I stripped out of my clothes getting under the warm water.I was too exhausted to eat I just got in my bed and fell asleep.

She's gonna be so damn happy to see you I heard in my sleep. I rolled over looking at the time it read 7:45am. I got out the damn bed I was sleeping so good I overslept. I was rushing to put clothes on my room door opened.

Mom, I'm in the closet I yelled out.

No, answer I peeped my head out the closet I could've died. I stopped everything and ran I jumped on him. He laughed.

"I missed your ass to babe."

When did you get out and how I kissed his lips.

Just know I'm home fuck allat why you look so weak?

Exhausted I'm late for work right now.

You the boss how you tired? Take the day off.

I can't I gotta client coming in today for 9:00am.

Man tell somebody to cover it you spending the day with your man. I see that ass got fatter. He smacked my butt I missed this disrespectful ass nigga.

I kissed him pulling his v-neck I haven't had sex since he been gone three fucking years I tried toys nothing compares I want him.

He picked me up sitting me on the dresser in my closet. I pushed his gym shorts down. His dick stood at full attention. He pulled my thong to the side before sliding in my waterfalls.

Damn fuck he opened my legs wider pounding my cookie.

You missed this dick tell me you miss this dick.

I miss it I moaned out. I was scratching his back up. He let me get down before turning me over I was now bent over the dresser. He grabbed my hair lifting my head back to where he can kiss me. My ass slapped against his skin.

Show me how much you miss me. I started throwing it back matching his thrusting.

You been giving my pussy away?

Nooooo.

Who pussy this for Keiona?

It's yours baby it's yours. He came inside and I walked into the bathroom using it I turned on the shower. He joined me in the shower for round two,three, and four. I definitely was getting pregnant for sure.