1

Herbert "Slim" Jackson
August 2014

When you wake up before you brush ya teeth grab your strap, nigga Only time you get down on your knees shooting craps, nigga Fuck what you heard, God blessing all the trap niggas

I jumped up once I heard my alarm go off playing Future's song Trap Nigga. I cut the alarm off and not even a couple seconds later my phone was ringing. “Yo.” I answered after seeing that it was this chick I fucked with named Maleeka. “Slim, I know you not still sleep. You said you was coming to get me two hours ago. What the fuck is up wit you? I know you better not have no hoe  over there?

“Mannnn, Leeka I ain’t tryna hear all that fucking nagging early in the morning I ain’t entertaining no hoes but you.”

“What nigga? I know you not calling me no fucking hoe? watch yourself Slim , and it’s three in the afternoon so it’s not early in the fucking morning.

If you would have gone in the house earlier instead of tricking on them bitches, you would have been up by now. I thought you said you were taking me shopping.”

“Yo shut the fuck up Leeka. I’m a grown ass man. Fuck you mean I better watch myself? You need to stop flapping ya fucking lips talking shit and do something useful with them shits like sucking this dick when I get there."

“Why do you always have talk to me all crazyYou know I get jealous because you be giving those hoes my shit. You know I don’t like to share the dick.”

“Yea whatever yo. My dick belongs to me. Stop staking claim on my shit. It’s not a good look. But yo I’m about to get dressed then I’ll come through in a little bit.” I hung up, climbed out of bed
and walked in the bathroom to turn the shower on. I got out the shower and put on my black True Religion jeans, my red True Religion button up and my black Balenciaga sneakers.

I grabbed my iced-out chain put it on and left out the house. As I pulled off, I heard my phone ringing again. This time it was my right-hand man Drip. Me and Drip met when we were twelve. Drip and his two sisters moved in the apartment right next door.

"Yo my nigga was good?" I answered the phone. "Yo nigga where the fuck you at? You was talking all that shit last night about being up early for this meeting and shit and you ain't even out here," said Drip.

"Man shut the fuck up I just got in the crib at seven this morning. I’m on my way now. Is everybody there?" I asked.

"Yea we are waiting on you, fuck you think I'm calling you for to hear your voice nigga?" Drip said then laughed. "Shut up nigga, I’m about to pull up." I chuckled then hung up.

We needed to have a meeting so I could make sure shit was flowing like it was supposed to. Drip and myself ran an airtight drug business we had a bunch of niggas on our team we called ourselves Certified Money Boys. I had a gang of niggas that would bust they gun if need be. I ain’t fuck with no slouches. It was all about the money and loyalty for me.