Prologue

July 2014

Nineteen year old, Keiona Perkins. She knew she was the baddest thang walking, she knew all the boys wanted her and every bitch disliked her just because she was a pretty female who kept herself up. Mother is a doctor and her father was in prison. She had two best friends, Aaron and Kelly was the one who always had her back since kindergarten.

"Damn," KeKe when you going to stop playing with a nigga?

"Darren,"get out my face boy you fucking every bitch walking around here."

She walked into the corner store.

"Hey," Ms. Parker she spoke to the store owner.

"Hey," Baby, I remember when you was a little baby look at you now so beautiful.

"Thank you."

She placed her chips and other snacks on the counter. She handed Ms. Parker a five dollar bill. She got her change and walked out the store. She was placing her money in her jeans when she bumped into someone.

"Damn," my bad I ain't see your lil short ass."

When Keiona looked up she saw a fine ass nigga in front of her she smiled.

"You straight let me help you up."

He helped her up on her feet and he licked his lips looking her up and down.

"Damn."

Well," it was nice to meet you."

"Damn, a nigga can't get your name or a thank you?"

"My name is Keiona and thank you"- she paused.

"Slim."

"Well," it was nice to meet you Slim and thank you even though you bumped into me."

He watched her walk down the sidewalk until she was not in his sight.

"Damn, lil mama was bad he thought to himself."

I'm see her lil pretty ass again.