2

Keiona "KeKe" Perkins
One Friday Night
October 2014

Happy birthday, this bitch is jumping I hugged Slim

Happy birthday, this bitch is jumping I hugged Slim. He laughed.

"You know a nigga gotta show out" he introduced me to his friends I introduced him to Kelly and Aaron.

"What yall drinking,"he said calling the bartender girl over in the V.I.P section. We told him what we were drinking. I've been chilling with him for the past two months and this nigga was a real clown.

I started dancing to Do My Dance by Tyga. Slim grabbed me by my waist pulling me back down.

"Don't make me shoot one of these niggas."

"Oh, so this the bitch who got you tripping on me?"Some girl said walking in the V.I.P section the security guard grabbed her.

"Who you calling a bitch?"I jumped up. Slim grabbed me and held me back.

"Your young ran through ass." This bitch was about to get a fucking beat down real quick.

"Yo, Drip grabbed Keiona right quick." Slim said walking towards the girl.

"He aint gotta grab me im good just go maintain your dog over there."

"Bitch, Dog? keep playing witcho young ass and im show your ass"

"Yo, Leeka you fucking tripping" Slim said.He grabbed her by her fucking hair and dragged her off somewhere.

"Man, don't let that hoe fuck up your vibe" Drip said. If only he knew how much I wanted to snatch her up.

Slim came back in the V.I.P section. He sat back down next to me.

"You handle that because ole girl dont know who she playing with the right one."

"Yeah I handled it yo scary ass wasn't about to do shit."

"Yeah alright."

"Im playing, you coming chill with me when we leave here," he was so fucked up all his eyes was rolling back.

"Yeah," I hit the hookah and watch Drip try to push up on Kelly.

~~~~

It was four something in the morning when everybody left the club. I was riding with Slim to his house. We stopped here and there on the way but this nigga made sure I was straight.

We pulled up to a gated community and he pulled in a garage. He opened my door for me he did that shit on purpose just so he can watch my ass.

You hungry? He asked once we got in the elevator.

"You should've asked me that when we was in the car."