7 .•* Skylox *•.

Chapter 7

Chapter Warnings - Light swearing/references

.•*Timeskip*•.

Ty's POV

I sat with Adam in the ambulance. It made me really sad to see him so pale.

Skylox. It's a word that often crosses my mind. It isn't real unfortunately, but it was once. Years back, before Jocelyn and I got together, Taylor ((Antvenom)) had an awesome party and everyone got really drunk. Everyone but me. At the end of the night I drove Adam back to mine because there weren't any spare beds at Taylor's (gay horny bastards had already nabbed them) and he was my closest friend. As soon as we got to my place, he did something strange.

He kissed me.

Sure, he tasted like alcohol, but it was... right. It wasn't as strange as I thought it would be. So I kissed him back. Next thing he did was kiss me harder and rougher and then all of a sudden it was morning and Adam had a hangover and my butt hurt. I pretended I had no clue what was going on and that I was drunk too, but really I could have stopped it. We always kept it a secret. But I didn't forget how I felt about him that night.

So we're just friends now. But that doesn't mean I don't care. I do, a lot. Just not in a Skylox way. I don't think.

The ambulance pulls up and Adam is carried away on a stretcher, while I have to sit and wait another hour until I'm allowed to see him. I miss him already.

Ian's POV (short)

We decided to go on with the sleepover. When I say we, I mean Mitch, Jerome and Quentin. After lunch, we started the preparation. The plan was to move our beds all into one room. Mitch thought Adam's room would be a great idea to spend the night in, but even Jerome wasn't keen on that idea, and that dude literally always agrees with what Mitch says. He's so... so infatuated by him. In the end we moved the beds into the room Jerome and Mitch shared, because it was pretty big. Kris stayed downstairs while this was happening so she didn't get in the way (Mitch's idea. I wasn't pleased and nor would Adam have been if he was there.. We were all assigned jobs to do. Jason was working on food, Jerome on music and DVDs, Mitch on gaming (getting the Xbox and Wii set up, choosing a selection of games etc), and Quentin and I were "finishing the rooms up". Aka cleaning. Also Mitch's idea. Thanks a bunch Mitch.

Kris's POV

Once the beds were moved, everyone was assigned a job apart from me. Seeing as I was already in the kitchen, I decided to help out Jason. It was a fairly easy job, we just opened packets of potato chips and put them in bowls, and microwaved pizza rolls ((DOES ANYONE GET THE REFERENCE? NO? NO RECRUITS OUT THERE? OK)) and stuff like that. I found out Jason wasn't actually so bad. He was a really good cook as well, for the things we used the oven for.

No one had told me what happened to Adam earlier, although I did see him getting wheeled off unconscious in a ambulance, so it wasn't pretty. I was actually really upset for some reason. Why? It was clear Adam was a jackass to Mitch and I. But seeing him like that made me wanna cry. I guess I don't have much against him, but why am I feeling this way?

/Because you love him/

What? No! I love Mitch! Do I? Yes! No! What? I don't know. I have only known him personally for like 6 hours.

Anyway, my plan of sucking up to Jason to find out what happened to Adam failed terribly. And when I say terribly, I mean it was a complete and utter failure. In other words he had no idea what had happened either. Oh well.

((Sorry it's short but WRITERS BLOCK 3 DAYS IN A ROW!!!))