𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫.

ABOUT

Last Winter
is a short-story and contains five chapters.
urban Urban Contest #CuffingSeasonEntry
"Dead Benjamins" spin-off. Spoilers.
completed 
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

© 2018, Zakiyah A. Richardson

All rights are reserved. This book, "Last Winter" including all chapters, epilogues, and associated content is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work, and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright.

Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination or are used factiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Images that are not under direct ownership belong solely to their rightful owners.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FOREWARNING

The following content is rated restricted for an audience under the age of seventeen years old due to its mature themes.

strong language/profanity
some derogatory ethnic slurs
explicit sexual themes/content
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BLURB

Winter was different last year—crisper winds, heavier snow, and no one was in the spirit for random one night-flings.
Stumped and refusing to spend the cold season alone, Joleicy Lanier succumbs to being cuffed, and once the signs of commitment arise, Joleicy fears she may have overstepped her mark.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEDICATION

To those who fear commitment, and those who don't want to be hurt.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AESTHETICS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃