Chapter - 2

Maahir's POV

It's another boring date. This girl is just full of herself...arrgg.

After finishing the date I left towards my home. Mom dad is here but no brother...sorry a workaholic brother but I know the reason for him staying in office all time. It's a secret.

At night I open my Instagram and there's this girl...Miss Model or my soon to be sister in law Bela Khanna. I don't understand why mom-dad chose her? She's more then my all girlfriends, a spoil brat, full of herself or what not? And one more thing she didn't have a self respect, can't she see how my brother's always ignore her but no... she's have a obsession on my brother.

Well I like Vishakha, she's good for my brother and now again they meet. I just hope something happens and they short out there's problem after that this Bela will be out of my Bro's life.

Sometimes I feel like how? How I once like this girl...but never mind humans do mistakes. 

(Phone rings)

Oh god this time call...shit this girl, my today's date. But never mind it's better to ignore and then she will not call me.

And I'm right after 3 calls she understand and I know she will not trouble me. And this called self respect which The hotheads Bela didn't have.

I closed my laptop and set my alarm, tomorrow I'm going to office. The boring place ever. Okay I've to.

Next morning,

Shit this sounds....aaarrggg. Alarm.

I get up and gets ready to go office. I tell Dad thousand times that I don't have interest in this but dad always said come and see our work, I know he expects one day I'll like his boring office but that's not gonna happen. I want to be professor. But for Sehgal this is not possible and I can do my classes and office to along together. Huhh together?? But this is only option to full my dreams so I'll do it.

I come downstairs where my dad and brother are talking about business..so boring me and my mom both laughs there's talk. This call a perfect family, we always eat together but nowadays Bhai is gets busy in office. As I said it's a secret which only I know.

I left towards my car and bro, dad there's. We three went office. All staff are wishing us.

I come to my cabin and then I noticed... Vishakha, that's a secret. She's in office. Our company and Vishakha's company join in project so for this she works together in office with yuvi bro. How much Bro said I'm move on but all knows how much they love in each other's in past and still do. It's just some misunderstanding which comes between them and taking advantage of the situation Bela's parents sent alliance which mom-dad accept and bro didn't say NO.

But now I'm in mission to made Mr. Yuvraaj realize that he still love Vishakha and vishu also then there's love story will be perfect.

I continue my works in making faces, but then at lunch time I planned.

"Bhai look Vishu didn't eat, called her here and you both can have lunch" I know hearing she didn't eat Bhai will do this and I'm so Damm right.

"Mahi, join us"

"No no..i- I've a date" I left from there. Let give them private time to solve the problems the Marriage still have a month and before that everything can be solve.

But shit...what is Bela doing here? No she can't meet bhai. No they're alone and if she comes to know Vishakha is here then she'll do something. I've to stop her. God save me from this volcano.

"Where are you going?"

Why the hell she's looking here and there.

"Are you talking to me?" This girl is always go in my nerves.

"Yes and now give me answer"

"First change your tongue I'm not your employee and second I'm here to meet my fiancee."

Shit she just left...no mahi do something.

"Bela stop" I hold her arms.

"What happened to you?"

"I-i mean bhai is not here. He left for a meeting"

I saw her face get sad. But it's you who made this. If you understand before Bhai is not for you.

"Okay" this time her voice is low. She left from there.

Don't know why but I feel guilty, Bhai is here, I guess... well I've to do my lunch.

"Hey Bela" she turns but she's lost.

"Well let's go have lunch, I'm also going-"

"I don't need your sympathy that yuvi is not here. Go and have lunch with your date" huhh...she shouted me, I'm just trying to cheer her mood but she's a b*tch.

I left towards a restaurant, well I don't have to a company. I went near best restaurant and having my favorite Chocolate Pasta, my eyes catch a girl. She's Bela. Oh eating alone...but what she's eating Ice cream?? Who eats ice cream as lunch. That's too 6 bowl. She's not normal I'm sure.

I saw her, after finishing Ice cream she left. I enjoy my lunch and left towards office for a hectic day. I'm happy that at least bhai and vishu now are talking like old days soon everything will be fine. But feel bad for Bela, it's totally her fault. Can't she see what Bhai wants??

At night I saw Bhai is Happy. I hope he'll be happy always... after break up he looks fine but not..but now again being with vishu he's looking now fine. We four enjoy our dinner with chit-chat and then I went my room...my habit checking Instagram...my first eye catch Bela's new photos of modelling. For all guys she will be sexy but can't she do something good. Who do's bikini shots...Damm this girl. She is connected with our family... don't know why mom-dad didn't say about this to her.

I talked my some friends and then fall asleep. Tomorrow I'm going to attend a lecture as a professor, I'm happy at least my dream is happening.
____________________________

So much low response.

Please please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️