Chapter - 23

Happy Diwali Friends 🎉🎉

Maahir's POV

I peak her lips again and looking at her angelic face. She snuggles into me more hugging me tightly in between her sleep. Our naked bodies are touching making me loose control but I've to control.

We finished our love making sessions till late. I can't just fall asleep.... maybe fear of all could comes out just dream or maybe I just want to see her more.

I touch her swollen lips and caressing it then again place a peak there. I couldn't stop myself just wanted to make her mine again and again.... but we have to go home.

I just can't believe when she said, she loves me but she do. I can't express how much happiness I feel right way.

She rub her eyes and open it give me a cute morning smile. I again peak her lips and her eyes get wide then she looks the surrounding and her face turn red.

I move my hands on her bare waist pulling her more close.

"M_aah_ir" she moaned, when I bit her neck and lick the area.

We look at each other's and then kiss passionately.

"We should go" she hummed and get up but stop biting her lips.

"Are you okay? Is it still paining" I said in concern, her expression is clear that she's in pain.

"Wait" I said and getting up, take our clothes and I wear mines...I saw her looking at me, her face is red clear indication she's blushing hard.

I make her wear her clothes caressing her belly to soothe the pain then kiss her forehead. She nods saying she's okay, but I know she's not.

I take her in my arms and walked from the hut towards my car.

"Maahir I'll walk. You can put me down" I glared at her and she pout.

We comes near our car and looking at each other's...what to do now?

Then we heard a truck sound and smile.

"Stop..stop...stop" we said stopping the truck.

"Please can you drop us to near garage, our car broke down" finally after getting positive response from driver we sit in truck happily.

We reach at garage and the mechanic take us to our car with his car. After 2 hours finally our car get right and helping of the machine he also opens the door.

We thanked and paid the mechanic and he left. Sitting inside the car first thing I take my phone....as expected mom's 15 missed call and Bhai, 40 missed call. I didn't know what to say them I called Bhai,....and thank God 10 times, Bhai save me.

Bhai said, mom is asking about me so they all left saying we all went to have enjoyed for sometime.

"Maahir come home before mom get to know anything. Where the hell you're in reality?"

"Bhai, thanks for saving... actually my car Broke down and this rain so I've to wait for morning. I'm coming home"

I cut the call and looking at Bela who's also in call talking to Kuhu.

"Is everything okay? If any problem I can talk to your mom informing about car broke down"

"Nope Everything is okay. Kuhu handle everything" I nods and then start driving.

We stole each other's glance several times and I smirk looking at her blushing face.

I stop the car looking at her, she looks at me then blushingly looks another side. I went near her and kiss her lips slowly then peak her forehead.

"Bye" I mummer and she left blushing. I chuckled and then left to my home.

Sitting on my bed after get fresh, I can't stop thinking about last night. That's so beautiful. A memorable night for me.

"Bro where were you full night"

"I just went to out then my car broke down and that's rain. Well Abhijit where you all went last night?"

"We just plan to go out to club but you're missing and you also not picking the calls so Yuvi Bhai said mom and we all went out. Okay answer me correctly we are with Bela right? She's also not home"

"Yeah" I said, try not to show any kind of expression, which they can tease me later.

"Well that's day you both are fighting and saying about broke marriage. I hope everything is fine"

I smile and he left. I took my phone about to call her but mom called me to come downstairs. I left there. Only two days left to marriage.

Bela's POV

"Di, come" I went inside through the back side door and entered in my room. I laughed seeing jay sleeping pulling the duvet. That's how they keep saving me that I'm not home.

"Huhh, you know aunty come to check twice" Jay give a irritated look and I pull his cheeks.

"God Di, only we two know how we manage here"

"Thanks Kuhu and Jay. Otherwise I'll die under mom dad's questions"

Both looking at me raising eye brows.

"I-i...I mean we short our problems"

"It take full night??" Jay give me teasing look and Kuhu also join him.

"G-guys our car broke down and there's heavy rain. So we wait till rain stop" I don't know they trust me or not....but it's true also.

"Okay okay. Go get fresh. Today we will plan something for our hens party"

"And me?"

"Jay you're not girl who will join us. I asked Abhijit and he said you join them"

"They're doing bachelor party also?" I can't help but to ask... Maahir didn't mention me about it.

"Yeah. Didn't Jiju tell you about it" I nods no and thinking about why he didn't tell me? What they all boys will be do in there? Is there will be any girl?

"Di get fresh then we'll talk and don't worry Siya didn't know about your missing so she wouldn't going to tell anyone" I nods and smiles. Siya never be quite in that's matter if she knows she would definitely tell mom till now.

I take a shower and looking at myself in mirror...no wonder Kuhu and Jay give me teasing look, is they saw all red marks. I hide it all in my hair till. But breast, belly and thigh...oh god there's all so many marks. I've to hide it all. Maahir I'll kill you I'm not a candy which you always but like this.

I pout but then my mind again went to there's bachelor party...what will be happening there?
______________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️