Chapter - 4

Maahir's POV

Don't know what happened?? I finished 4 water bottles in tension. After Bela fell unconscious I don't know where to take her??

I can't go my house and nor her...what will her mom thinks so I called my friend and he give me the keys of his farmhouse. And now here I'm in my friend's farmhouse. Bela is sleeping in room and here I can't sleep. Sleep is far from my eyes.

I still remember the school time when Bela's family shift in Mumbai and Bela join our school St. Thomas. The first time I saw her....most beautiful girl and cute. But she never noticed me. She's too busy in her world. We both are same class but still she didn't know about my exist.

She joined last time in year, we both are 12th standard that time. Then we join College. Yuvi is 1 year's elder then me. We join same College also. Then when suddenly Bela talk to me. We're friends for a month, I already like her so much. But then the day comes when I heard her talking to her friends that she befriend with me because of Yuvraaj. How didn't I noticed she's always trying to talk about my brother. But that time he's in relationship with his love of life Vishakha.

After that day I used to insult her...I realize she's just a stubborn spoil brat. I hate her...but the feel of attraction is never gone today I realized. The time she hug me, the time we shared the kiss.

No I can't think of this, we are not for each other. I can't never forget the reality, her reality.

I laid on sofa outside in hall and close my eyes, but the Damm kiss is not letting go from my mind. But I have to, that's nothing...it was just a momentary situation and she will forget soon and me too. Soon sleep took over me.

Bela's POV

'Aahhhhh' that hangover, I hate this in my life. I bowed to myself never drink again and do stupid things as last time. But yesterday...then all comes my mind, Yuvi and Vishakha then....Maahir.

My eyes get wide remembering what Happened. W-we kiss? Like seriously? I mean that was the best thing in my life. I look where I'm? I don't know this place.

I get up and open the door then my eyes fall on sofa where Maahir sleeping. His eyes are closed, messed hair falling on his handsome face. What I said handsome??

But it's true. He's always like this. Every time I saw him, he's great. But I never had the courage to talk him. Then in college we talk. I actually enjoyed his company. His dreams, his nature is different from all. But then he started behaving like jerk. He even made fun when he found out about my crush to Yuvraaj. Huhh he thinks I can't have a good choice.

But when after hi s brother break up I said about my likeness to Yuvraaj, they fix this alliance. Even every time he gave me the look 'I never deserve to be in his family'. He even made fun of the work I do. But in spite all things I give him my first kiss.

"Shit he's waking up" I mummer then back out. I didn't realize when I come close and sit in table looking at his sleeping face. He's looking like a innocent baby.

I stand up and looking at him, who gives me smile the moment he wake up...I swear it's the best smile I ever saw in his face. In morning with lovely face and smile, he's looking so cute.

Then he frown and he's eyes get wide..I looking at his every expression, aww so cute Mr. Maahir.

"What I'm doing here? How I come?" I asked with attitude. He knows very well last night I'm drunk so why not take advantage of this and acting like I didn't remember anything.

"Umm. You don't remember" I nods no, his face get sad. He thinks something and mummer also.

"Hey, I'm talking to you. Where were you lost" he rolled his eyes.

"Actually seeing you in morning my day's gonna be worse, just thinking this" I glare at him, so mean he is.

"Well you're drunk last night so I take you here as I can't risk to go any of our home" well so he's also going to play nothing happened. I guess it's good for both of us. Otherwise we will be nothing just embarrassed.

I nods and mummer a thanks then we both left together. He drop me and left....in car is a silent ride, no good morning, huhh khadus.

I had a evening shoot today so going home i take rest, his thoughts are never gone from my mind.

At evening I went to the shoot. I changed and pose, all side are camera's it's my dream. The shoot held in the Beliana Hotel.

Don't know but today for a change I didn't think nor try to talk Yuvi. If he needs he can, but the way he's treating me, it's so frustrating.

I feel a gaze on me and looking the direction, I saw Maahir. The way he's staring me..my heart start beating fast. I'm in my bikini and robe which comes on my mid thigh.

But then he left giving me a glare, for what I really don't understand. It's so complicated to knowing him.

After finishing the shoot which take 3 hours..'summer dress' magazine. Then I changed In my comfort clothes and went In hotel. I'm Damm hungry, but then someone sit beside me the moment I'm about to take a morsal of food.

'Maahir' I take his name but he's busy in giving me death glare.
____________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️