Chapter 10: The Talk

Levi smiled and looked up at Eren with more passion in his eyes than either of them had ever thought possible. Eren smiled right back, neither of them looking away from the other. Eren leaned in to kiss Levi again, and Levi took the opportunity to kiss him first. The kiss was passionate, both of them grabbing at each other's necks, hair, and waists. Neither a Eren nor Levi wanted this moment to end. Sadly, it did.

"Well would you look at that, a couple gays! You're both going to hell, I hope you know that. What you're doing is disgusting." The three teenagers who had walked up to them spat. They looked to be a year or two older than the both of them. Levi looked up at them with a stoic expression, while Eren looked at them with rage and fear combined. Levi slowly moved away from Eren and got up from where he sat, heading towards the group of boys.

Levi cracked his knuckles and his neck before switching his emotionless gaze to a rage-filled stare.

"Who wants to go first?" Venom seething from his words, he watched as one of the boys stepped up. He was taller than the other two, he looked to be the strongest. Levi smirked and walked to meet him.

"Don't expect me to hold back on a fag-" Levi cut him off by grabbing his arm and, in one swift motion, breaking it. Eren watched in awe as the boy screamed in pain and grabbed his arm. Levi was standing behind him now, ready to kick him so hard he would most likely never get up. Eren walked over and grabbed his arm, making Levi startle and look back at him.

"Hey, it's okay. I think these assholes have learned their lesson. See, look, the other two already ran for their lives." Levi looked around to see that the other two boys were gone completely, leaving the third to fend for himself.

"R-right. Sorry about that." Levi stuttered and ran a hand through his hair.

"People like that really piss me off." He said, giving the boy in front of him another look, one that would most definitely make him start shaking if he wasn't looking away. Levi rolled his eyes and watched as the boy, still clutching his arm, ran away from the two of them.

Levi looked at Eren who seemed a little shaken up. It was clear he wasn't a fan of fighting or screaming, and Levi could understand that. Eren looked over to him with a confused look, just now noticing his staring.

"I'm sorry you had to see that Eren." Levi looked at the brunette with an apologetic smile, and Eren pulled him into a hug, whispering the words "it's okay" just before pulling away, letting out a sigh.

"Oi Eren, what time is it?" Eren pulled out his phone and looked at the time, shocked. It was already past 3. He would have to be home in half an hour.

Eren sighed and walked back to the car, just showing Levi the screen. He didn't want to go home. He didn't know what his dad had planned, but he was scared as hell to figure it out. When Levi got into the Driver's seat he put a hand on top of Eren's, trying to comfort him without making him flinch.

"If anything, anything bad happens to you, you call me immediately." Eren looked at him and let a small, sad smile fall over his face. He nodded before watching as Levi drove away towards his house, grateful that he never moved his hand.

Eren got out of the car, shaky and anxious. He turned back to Levi and gave him a quick kiss, before walking up the front steps. He watched as Levi drove off, took a deep breath, and opened the door. He braced himself for a punch, a slap, a kick. Instead, he walked into the living room to see his dad on the couch, asleep, with beer bottles on the floor next to him, and cigarettes littering the floor. He let out a silent sigh of relief and walked up to his room.

Eren walked into his room, seeing the same old white comforter and anime posters on his walls. He sighed and laid down on his bed, taking his phone out from his back pocket.