the second pair...

unknown POV:

I need to find her. I need to..... before time runs out. ever since I've been separated Folsom her to go our own ways I've just been a lone rouge. I've been going in and out of different territories trying to search for her scent. I need to be careful though . I'm already wanted in around 5 different packs. I run for an hour before her scent hits me..its old but its still there. I also smell another scent.... its powerful just like an alphas. shit this can't be good me and my wolf think before following the scent. I was to caught up in my thoughts to notice the twig snap behind me. before I knew it a big brown wolf had me pinned down. I couldn't do anything because I was in my weaker human form. the wolf reeked of power. probably a beta. he clawed at me leaving a deep cut down my chest. I noticed he had silver on his claws making the agonising pain even worse. as I slip into darkness I say the only thing on my mind.. "Skylar".....

Jake POV:

" its my .....b-" Skylar said before I was interrupted by my beta Adein opening the door and stepping in.

"What?" I ask slightly irritated

"I'm sorry to interrupt you alpha, but we have just caught a rouge on the borders of our territory. we have locked him in one of our silver cells ready for interrogation"

"fine I'll be down in a minute. you are dismissed"

Adein bows his head in response and walks out. I turn around to see Skylar sniffing the air.

"what's wrong" I ask

"that scent" she replied, "smells familiar...I'm coming with you"

I gave her an are u crazy look and she frowned, I didn't want her to get hurt. some  of the rouges are unpredictable, you never know  what they will do.... I just don't want her getting hurt. l love her

"no." I said

"why not?" she asked raising her eyebrows

"because I said so" I replied holding back a groan of irritation as she gave me a puppy dog look... I swear she is gonna be the death of me.

"fine you can go but you are staying by my side every single moment"I said not being able to say not to those puppy dog eyes.

" come on let's go," I said getting up and leading her to the cells where we keep our

prisoners and rouges. I led her down two the cell that the rouge was held in.

When we reach the cell we saw the  rouge lying there with cuts and blood all over his face i look to my left fancy that skyler is no longer beside me instead she is running towards the rouge with a look of worry on her face

the rouge looked up at my mate and says her name whilst Skylar touched his face examining him. I pulled her back,my wolf taking control and growled MINE!! at the filthy rouge in the cell. how dare he speak to my mate without my permission!! who does he think he is. I look over to my mate who is saying to the rouge

"it can't be you can it? I thought you were a gonner, you said you would be right behind me but when I turned around you wernt there! do you know how worried I was ? God dammit Trent!!"

I can't take it anymore, i thought as I saw her shaking in my arm's. she must be having a mental breakdown. I quickly picked her up and took her back to my room. I wonder who that person is to her more importantly what happened between them?

I made my way down to the cell to question the rouge I swear if he has done anything to hurt my mate I will kill him with my bear hands!!

sorry if it was too short I'm probably gonna update tomorrow so yeah, keep reading!!!