The secret...

prolouge:

***Skylar's POV***

ever since I was born, I have been cursed with a deadly secret. my name is skylar and I am 16 yrs old. my father is the beta of the dark moon pack. my mother died when I was born and apparently my dad has never been the same.he never smiles or laughs anymore...I've never been loved and its all because of my secret...

now I bet you want to know what my secret is? the secret that got me kicked out of my pack a few months ago to wonder about in seach of something to do? well I'll tell you.I can controll others .even alphas. I know it sonds cool but its a curse.

FLASHBACK:

when I was six I watched a horror movie and after it ended while searchig for my dad ( that hated me ) I was saying a line in the movie when everyboady dies. I said "you better stop what your doing and die!!".not relising I had said it outloud all the training members stopped what they where doing and died.I had wiped out half of our worrior's and I have been called "demon child" ever since.

END OF FLASHBACK.

now I'm just a lone wolf - a rouge just trying to find my way.I guess they had enough of me I guess I am a demon child.

"don't worry" kate-my wolf said."your not a demon child"

to be honest I'm not sure what to do anymore.I've started to write everything I say on a peice of paper or a notepad and pretending I can't speak.I need to find a job soon but it will be a struggle seen as I don't go to school or have a qualification of any sort.

I stopped my thinking when I noticed somthing... I'm not on no-mans land anymore... I sensed a wolf. what am I going to do?