chapter 1-continued

skylar's POV:

I sensed the wolf getting near,I did the first thing I could think of....run.for some reason my wolf was acting weird but I srugged it off and started to run.after a while I started to notice somthing,or should I say say someone hot on my heels.I could not shift into my wolf because I would tear my clothes, and I did not have time to strip down to shift. finding no other option I stopped. I was doomed anyway and I was terrible at sports.I stood and waited as a massive black wolf stood before me.an alpha.shit.

I sudenly felt a surge of energy go through me-I didn't want to die!!unfortunetly for me he had a quick reflex and was soon after me.hopeing my training payed off I ran up to a tree and used it to prepel myself as I did a backflip over him shocking him for a second before chasing me again.

"stop!!" kate said.what was wrong with her?did she want us to die?ever since we sensed that wolf ,that was obviously an alpha

she has been acting weird.I wish I had been concentrating because my speed slowed down and I was tackeled by the huge wolf .oh shit I thought,but then I felt as if electricity ran down my body-this is weird,I thought as my brain was puzzled...but then my wolf whispered"mate"