Chapter 2

Here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

********

"....Listening to me?"

I blinked and looked at Yugyeom, "Huh? Sorry what did you say?"

Yugyeom frowned and raised an eyebrow, "Something on your mind?" he asked.

"Or, is it someone?" Bambam asked as he took a seat next to Yugyeom who immediately hugged the life out of him. Yeah, squeeze him to death.

I gestured between the two while I took a sip of my pink smoothie, "You two got over your problem pretty quick didn't you?"

Yugyeom nodded, "Yeah we talked everything over. In the end, we actually ended up laughing about it didn't we cupcake?" I chocked on my smoothie as Bambam turned red in the face from embarrassment.

"I thought I told you not to call me that," he slapped Yugyeom on the arm lightly trying to look angry, but failing immensely. "And Mark," he turned his attention to me, the blush leaving his face, "Don't try to change the subject."

"What do you mean?" I asked displaying my innocent face. Bambam narrowed his eyes, clearly not buying my act. "Don't act stupid, you know what I'm talking about."

"Do I?"

"What's on your mind idiot?"

"Idiot? How dare you call me such a foul name. I'm hurt."

Yugyeom chuckled as he looked between us, "No wonder you two are brothers. You guys act alike."

"No we don't," Bambam and I snapped in unison. "He's a ill tempered jerk," Bambam said as he pointed at me.

"Me, ill tempered? As if."

"You're also stubborn, which brings me back to the question. What's on your mind?"

I sighed and shook my head, looking out the window. "Its nothing."

"I don't believe you for one second. Obviously something is going on between you and Jinyoung."

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "How did-"

"You and Jinyoung always eat lunch together. I haven't seen him at all today. If you guys are fighting, then go talk to him."

"Hmm....its none of your business really but I'm not talking to him. He said some things that I didn't like."

"Then go talk to him. Sort it all out," Yugyeom cut in as he ate a french fry, "I mean, that's what Bambam and I did. Just go try."

"I'd rather jump off a cliff and into a swimming pool with sharks rather than talk to him."

"I mean if you want you can- ow!" Yugyeom rubbed his side as Bambam lowered his elbow.

"Ignore him. Mark just go talk to him. Its only going to get worse the longer you put it off."

I rolled my eyes as I shook my head, "Since when did you become all wise and powerful?"

He shrugged, "Experience."

"Experience my ass."

"Just because-"

"Mark," I looked up to find my not so great boyfriend standing there. "Can we talk?"

I frowned and turned my attention back to the window, sipping on my smoothie. I could see Yugyeom and Bambam glancing at each other. "Mark is eating right now so he'll have to talk to you later," Bambam spoke up.

"Mark, please." It was like he didn't hear a word Bambam said. Can't he understand that I don't want to talk to him?

I rolled my eyes once more before standing up from  the table; slinging my backpack over my shoulder as I walked past Jinyoung. He followed behind me as we left the cafeteria.

"Well talk on the roof," I said glancing over my shoulder before continuing down the hall, Jinyoung along side me.

********

"I really don't know why you're ignoring me all of a sudden. I mean, what did I do?" Jinyoung asked as he looked over at me.

I leaned against the wall that overlooked the city not bothering to look at him as I answered. "You know what you did and what you said."

He sighed, "You're not going on about this morning are you?" My silence must have answered his question because he threw his hands up in annoyance. "Really Mark? Can't you just move on?"

"No I can't," I turned to face him, "Why would you say something like that?"

"I told you, I was just joking."

"It doesn't matter if you were just joking Jinyoung!  When you say something like that, it makes me so....so..."

"So what, huh? What does it make you want to do Mark?! I told you, I was joking. Lighten up would you?"

"It makes me want to slap the shit out of you! I care about you so much and you saying something like that hurts! Its like you don't take our relationship seriously!"

"I do take it seriously Mark."

"Obviously not serious enough. If you love someone, you wouldn't have said that. Even if you were joking."

I grabbed my bag and brushed past him; his hand wrapped around my arm stopping me in my tracks. "Mark come on. Take a joke-"

"Thats another thing," I ripped my arm out of his grasp, "You think everything is a joke. Since you think our relationship is a joke, then maybe we shouldn't be in one anymore."

I could feel my throat starting to close up. Jinyoung looked at me, his mouth slightly parted in surprise. "Mark...come on I didn't mean what I said this morning. It was stupid of me."

I nodded, "You're right. It was stupid of you." We stared at each other for a minute before I made up my mind. I turned on my heel, making my way to the roof door. Without so much as a glance, I left Jinyoung standing there. I didn't feel sad nor happy. I felt..nothing. Maybe that was the best feeling.