Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Jocelyn POV)

I woke up and noticed that Louis wasn't next to me. I sat up and looked around the room, it was empty. I got up and changed my clothes, I put on blue skinny jeans with a white button down T-shirt. I walked into the living room to see Liam, Harry and Louis on the couch, Niall was in the kitchen. Louis and Harry seem not to notice me but Liam and Niall did. I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Jocelyn." Niall said smiling.

"Hi Niall." I said. Niall was making him something to eat. I wondered about Louis, he seem like he didn't want to talk to me.

"Umm Niall is Louis acting weird?" I asked him.

"No why?" He asked.

"Well, he seems to be avoiding me."

"That's weird, maybe there's something on his mind."

"Okay, thanks."

I walked back into the room and sat on the bed. I was going to call Michelle and Taylor. To see what they say about Louis. I had it on three way.

"Louis seems to be avoiding me." I said.

"That weird." Taylor said.

"When did it start happening?" Michelle asked.

"Yesterday at the beach." I said thinking about it.

"Its maybe nothing or he's not into you no more." Taylor said.

"Taylor shut up! Jocelyn just talk to him." Michelle said.

"Okay." I said and hanged up the phone.

I should just talk to him, but I was afraid that he would say that he was breaking up with me. Taylor made me fell bad. I laid down on the bed. Why couldn't things be easy? If they were easy it would be perfect. I felt a tear run down my cheek, I rush to wiped it away. Nothing was going to be easy in life.

(Louis POV)

I was sitting on the couch with Harry and Liam. I been talking to Harry about Jocelyn. I was going to take Jocelyn out to shop and talk to her, all girls like to shop. I loved Jocelyn with all my heart, but when Harry said she may not love me back and she seems to be not telling me everything about her. I knew she seem to be sad about something. I just didn't ask her because it may be a personal reason. Harry was my best friend and he wouldn't lie to me. I didn't talk that much to Jocelyn. It seem like I was getting distance.

I got up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed me a cup and filled it up with juice. I sat back down on the couch and looked at my room. I knew Jocelyn was in there, I should be in there with her. I stopped thinking when I hear Harry's voice.

"Louis are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yep." I lied.

"Okay."

"I should talk to her."

"Who?"

"Jocelyn, my girlfriend."

"Oh yeah."

"I'm going to go talk to her now." I said as I stood up.

"Sure."

"I going to take her out." I walked in my room to see Jocelyn on the bed. Her eyes were puffy red, like she been crying.

(Jocelyn POV)

I heard the door open, I turned my head to see Louis gorgeous face. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my face. Louis walked over to me and sat on the bed. He hugged me tight in his arms.

"What's wrong my love?" He asked me. I was going to asked him all the questions on my mind.

"Are you ... going ... to break ... up with me?" I said slowly as I breathe in and out.

"No!? Why would you say that?"

"Because you seem to be avoiding me."

"I'm so sorry my love, I didn't mean to be."

"Okay."

"Why are you so sad?"

"What?"

"You seem sad or depressed about something for weeks now." He said looking into my eyes. I was going to tell him that my mother left me and moved to Hawaii for some reason. She said for a job but I didn't believe that. She left without saying goodbye.

"Well my mother ...." I started to say.

"Your mum what?" He asked.

"She-. " I got cut off by the door opening to see curly brown hair pop into the door. Harry walked in and smiled his cheeky smile.

"Louis, Simon is on the phone and wants to talk to all of us." Harry said.

"Okay." Louis said.

"Hurry up."

"We can talk in private in a little bit my love." Louis said to me and kissed me on the lips.

"Okay." I said as Louis walked out of the door.

I was about to tell Louis about my mother but Simon was on the phone. That was great, a moment got ruined. Louis and I were going to talk later. I would tell him everything and he would tell me everything. I was happy that he wasn't going to break up with me. He kissed me so he wasn't avoiding me no more. I walked in the bathroom and brushed my hair and straight it. I peeked my head out of the bedroom door. I saw all the boys in a circle talking and listening to Simon on the phone. I closed the door and started dancing around the room. I started to sing 'what makes you beautiful'. I was a horrible Singer but I didn't care. It made me feel better and calmed me down. I looked around the room to find all my clothes to wash them. I felt something in one of my pants pocket. I pulled out a folded piece of paper. It was the note that Louis wrote to me and gave it to me on are first date. He must love me, I loved him with all my heart. I'm going to tell Louis that I love him. I will pour my heart out to him and kissed him like the world was going to end. I was ready to love him forever and always. I was going to do everything I been saying I was going to do.