< 50 >

"Do you accept Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband ?"

"I do"

"Do you accept ______ as your lawfully wedded wife ?"

"I do"

"Time for vows, the husband should go first"

"Okay" you started,"see first of all, I told Tae to write the vows but-"

"Forgot it" Tae shouted from behind you

The ‘audience’ chuckled

You sighed and looked at me again with your eyes that causes the whole zoo in my stomach.

"Well, so I am gonna go right away"

I just nodded

"So, let me be honest, I met you when we were both 6, I guess in 2nd grade?" You said

"1st" rose corrected

"Yeah yeah, 1st grade and I didn't like you back then although I thought you were pretty cute but you don't go after girls when you are in 1st grade, you were a great friend of mine.
Although I always thought you had confidence issues, although I never knew your cute stuttering because of your crush on me.
I didn't care then. I did not like you back although I always teased you, it was surely fun.
But soon I grew jealous of every guy near you. I just wanted you to be there with me. I then realized I had fallen for the cutest, sweetest and the most amazing girl ever.
I was there when you said in you dream that you won't marry me, but see here we are, saying our vows, promising to stay by each other's side, contradicting ourselves.
Just know that I love you, forever and always."

'euphoric'

This was one of the best moments of my life. That was so sweet. I love you Jimin. You are the best. And you will always be.

"Awww J-jiminie" I said and held your hand tight.

"Okay your turn babe" you said

"Okay, well I met you in the 1st grade. You were on the third seat and I was on the first. We weren't best friends, but you were always a crush, cause you were the most attractive out of all the guys I saw and the sweetest of course.
Then in seventh grade, during a dance performance, you smiled at me. I fell in LOVE that day.
That smile was so sweet that I fell in love with it. I just always wanted to see it. You made me cry, you made me happy.
And I got so nervous in front of you but I like being with you all the time cause I love you Jimin.
I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too babe" you said and air-kissed while I chuckled

"You may kiss the bride now"

Our lips touched for the sweetest and the most memorable kiss ever.

Now I can say.

You are my husband. And we always be together.

I love you Jimin.

I always have and now.

I always will.
|

So now the book is officially completed guys!

I will miss you mochies 💕

You can read my other book called with love, secret admirer of Yoongi if you want !

But thanks guys for giving me so much love. I love you all sosososososososo much!

Thanks for being there for me always....

And for bonus chapters just tell me