Chapter 6-Ehhh-uhm... Good Night!

You and Clemont enter the warm light of Pokécenter. You try to get out some water of your soaked hair and walk towards your group apartment
"Damn that was cold! And we are kinda late... But that was worth it!", Clemont says, smiling at you with a faint blush on his cheeks.
'He looks so cute like this! I'm so glad we finally confessed our feelings. I know he doesn't really have experience with relationships but he knows me so well so I don't think that'll be a problem. I'm such a lucky girl. I wonder if he agrees to wear matching outfits on the graduation day...
Well I don't really have time to dream about my future with Clemont right now, the two Little ones just be starving!'

Clemont takes the keys and opens up the door. You enter the dark hallway. No lights are on. As you step into the dark living room Clemont searches for the light switch. Before he can find it there's a scream "HI-YAAA! CHIDOOORRIIIII!"
You feel a punch in your back and the light switch on. Bonnie and (y/b) both strike epic anime poses whith their fists into your backs.
"How long have you been waiting for us like this in the dark?" Clemont asks them.
"YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING NARUTO?!", you yell at your brother. He whines:
"Aw come on (y/n)-nee! It's not that bad!"
You sigh
"Brother, I know it is awesome. But do you remember mom's reaction when she found you whith my manga in your hands? The story is amazing indeed, but you are too young to admire it properly anyway."
Your brother looks up at you, admiring your wisdom. "(Y/N) - SENSEI! "
" (Y/B)! "
" (Y/N) - SENSEI!!! "
" (Y/B) !!! "
Tears stream down your faces. Bonnie and Clemont stare at you. Bonnie remembers the Naruto episode where Lee first appears and giggles. Clemont stares at you clueless and thinks 'I suppose there still is a lot to learn about her and her hobbies. She is very special indeed'

After you brought the little ones to bed Clemont and you take turns showering and brush teeth together
"damn I'm tired" you say while staring at Clemont's reflection on the mirror. He is wearing his kinda old fashioned striped Pyjama dress with a hat. You cannot help but stare. It is odd but kinda cute. You are wearing an oversized T-shirt and pj shorts
"yeah, me too. *washes his mouth and cleans the toothbrush* let's go to bed."
Through the mirror you catch a glimpse of his red face as he realises what he just said and that you actually will have to share a bed. You just giggle and follow him. Thinking to yourself:
'alright (y/n), just keep this calm. You will just sleep next to each other. Everything's fine. You've been doing great at not being too awkward so far. Gotta keep this up!'

Clemont's POV
I enter our bedroom with (y/n) right behind me. We remove our stuff from the bed and (y/n) sits down on her side. I lay down on mine and look at her. She looks through the window seeming lost in thoughts again. Her face is only illuminated by the pale moon which makes her skin shine. Her sweet cheeks shimmer in the light and look so soft. It is so hard to resist the urge to touch her cheek with my hand. She is so stunningly beautiful. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair falls around her sleepy face so softly I just want to put it behind her ears to feel its softness. Her collarbones and shoulders reflect the moonlight too, as her shirt is too big. She looks so soft and gorgeous. I want to touch her soft skin and see and feel more of her body. What is this feeling?

Your POV
The moon looks so bright. Now that the clouds are gone I can see it properly. There has been so much on my mind the past years. My future, who I really am and who I want to be with and much more. I often felt down thinking of all that. But now it's different. I got one burden off me. I know who I want to be with and he wants me back. And this journey will help me to find out what I want to do in future and who I am. And with Clemont by my side I won't feel left alone anymore. This new stage of relationship will be a new experience for both of us. But I know we will master it! I am so happy by his side. Actually I'd prefer looking at him instead of at the moon. But I'm so damn nervous! He is really laying right beside me! I could reach out and touch him right now! Damn no... I have improper thoughts coming... Hell no why am I like this?! I should just go sleep.
I lay down, my back facing Clemont and mumble:
"ehhh...uhm...good Night!"
"G-good night, (y/n)!"