3.

I sat down at catering, waiting for the time 205 started. Tonight was going to be my first time being general manager and I was in the best mood. I got up, walking out of catering and started walking around. I spotted Noam out in the distance and tried to act natural. I sat on some of the boxes for the cables, pulling out my phone.

"Nervous for tonight?" I hear Noam say to me.

I took in a deep breathe before looking at him. "Nervous? Pft, how could I be?" I say while getting off the boxes, looking at him. "What brings you by anyways?" I cross my arms, tilting my head to the side.

"Well, just saw you sitting there and I'd thought I'd be nice, see how you are." He replied back, scouting me up and down before leaning on a equipment box.

I try to lean against the box but slip. I catch myself quickly from falling. I clears my throat. "Good one" I thought to myself. "So I'm um okay. Are you gonna show your new boss around or what?" I smile, crossing my arms.

He smiled at me and looks around before returning his sight back to me, and nodded. "Why not? Where do you want to go first?"

I shrugged. "Well we can just walk and then you can just tell me where's what?"

"Sure. We can do that, love." He said as a small smile grew on his face, moving his head in the direction they were going to signal me to come with him.

I start walking, putting my hands in my pocket. "So, Noam? Why are you so mean to people?" I glance at him before looking forward.

He chuckles to himself softly before looking at me with his smile still remaining on his face. "I'm nice to people. I'm just mean to people who are mean to me." He replied, glancing back at me.

I scoff, laughing a bit. "Me? Being mean? Why I would never." I stop, crossing my arms. "Besides, if I remember correctly you bumped into me."

"You bumped in to ME. You were in the way." He fired back jokingly. "I can be nice. I am, now."

"Yeah, no. I got up and you bumped into me and had a fit about your clothes." I look at Noam, dusting off his jacket. "Anywho, there is about half an hour till show time. You have a big match tonight. Can't say against who though."

"I'm showing you around, the LEAST you can do is tell me who I have tonight." He said back to me.

"It's a surprise. I'm not even supposed to be telling you anything else." I walk towards the ramp area, looking back at him. "Ugh, fine." He replied, rolling his eyes and sighing at me. "Anyway, we're at my locker room, soooo. Is there anything else you want shown?"

"Nah, thanks for your little 'tour'. I'll see you out there." I wave to him before walking away. I start searching for Becky but remember she was out currently in a match. "Cat!" I hear a name call out towards me. I turn around and see Drake waving me over.

I smile and walk over to him. "Hey, Maverick. How's it going?" I say to him while giving him a hug. "It's going pretty good. I just wanted to ask you something? If that's okay?" he says. "Um sure, what's up?" I ask.

Usually when someone asks me if they want to ask me something, its never good.

"I saw you talking with Noam just now," he starts. Oh, give me a break. "Is there any reason you would choose yourself to be general manager of 205?" he asks, crossing his arms.

"Noam? Oh no, never in a million years. He was just talking to me," I say, trying to get away from this awkward conversation. "Oh okay, good. We don't want 205 to be a mad house again, right?" he says with a slight chuckle. "Right," I say, clearing my throat. "See you out there," I say, quickly walking away.

That was the weirdest conversation I've had with him and it's the dumbest one ever. Drake and I were close back in the indie scene but then we went our seperate ways.

As I was walking around, I spotted a bunch of the guys from 205. I fixed my shirt and walked over towards them. "Hey guys," I say, waving my hand a bit. Three of the boys who had their back towards me turned around and looked down at me.

"Oh hey, you must be Catalina?" one of them said. "Yes, nice to meet you," I say, giving them a small smile.

"Well I'm Ariya. This is Lince, Kalisto, Tony, and Jack," he says while pointing at himself and then the rest of the guys. "Nice to meet you all. I know its gonna be weird taking orders from a girl half you size," I say, making them chuckle a bit. "But, I'm happy to be on this roster," I continue.

"That's good to hear. We kinda overheard that there was gonna be a new guy to our roster. Do you know who it is?" Lince asks, crossing his arms. Wow, these guys are really in shape. And I'm gonna be traveling with them? Okay, Catalina focus!

"That will be a surprise. But we are gonna open 205 with everyone out in the ring so please get ready," I say, backing up a bit. All of the guys nod, making their way to the locker rooms. I took a deep breathe and looked around. Maybe I can get a hang of this whole general manager stuff.

"Boo!" I hear some scream out behind me. I scream, jumping a bit. I turn around and see my flamming red head best friend, Becky. "Did you see me? I did the thing we used to do!" she says, smiling widely. "Oh no, I'm sorry Becky. I was talking with Noam and the rest of the 205 roster. I'm so sorry," I say with a frown.

"Wait, Noam!? Spill the tea!" Becky says, shaking me around. "I will AFTER my segment with Drake. I promise," I say, hugging her quickly before running back to gorrila and waiting for the 205Live entrance to finish.

"Ready?" Drake says, holding out his arm. I look at him and nod, wrapping my arm around his and waiting for his theme music.

Drake leads me to the ring, seperating the ropes for me. I mutter a 'thank you' before going in and smiling towards the crowd. I grab a mic for Drake and I before standing in the middle. "Hello everyone! Welcome to 205Live!" I scream out, smiling. The crowd screams out, chanting '205'.

"Thank you guys for joining us with the most action pact hour of wrestling! We have a lot of good matches coming your way and we will also crown the new 205Live champion!" Drake says before pointung towards the title.

"Now here is the bracket for the 205 title. First up, we have a match up of Ariya Daivari vs Noam Dar," I say, smiling. "After that, our second match of the night is Mustafa Ali vs Hideo Itami," Drake calls out. "And for our main event, we have a new wrestler coming out to show off his skills against Cedric Alexander," I say out.

"Let the match ups begin!" Drake and I say at the same time before getting out of the ring. Drake slides out the chair for me and we sit next to the titles. I smile, sitting down and look at the ramp. Noam was the first one to come out. I looked away, watching the crowd react to him.

Some people loved him and others not so much. I looked back up to Noam and notice he was already in the ring, looking down towards us. He looked at me before smirking and winking. I look down and feel my cheeks burning. Once I looked back up, Drake was staring daggers into me.

Oh, this is gonna be very complicated.