XVIII.

He didn't know where he was. He didn't want to know.

He was searching, searching for you.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry!" He screams.

He has been searching for three hours

He has been searching for three hours. He just wanted to rest, he just wanted to give up—

But he knew being wrapped into your arms was a greater need than when he wanted.

So he kept going.

He didn't know what came over him, but it was the spur of the moment. He felt like broken glass that could not be repaired.

Hoseok had nowhere to stay and due to his forgetfulness leaving his charger in the hospital, his battery was dangerously low.

He walked around until he stumbled and made it into a random slum.

It was dark, too dark. Hoseok decided to settle down for the night to see where the future can take him.

He found empty oil barrels for him to sit on and matches to set some old dirty cloth on fire to keep him warm.

He sat, shivered through the chill at midnight, scooting closer to the fire.
_____________________________________________________

Some minutes have passed and he's gained some warmth. He sang some tunes quietly as the night passed, looking into the freckled night sky.

He reminisces thinking about how he and his family would go on and on, talking under the same sky he sees now

Hoseok goes onto his phone and begins to look through his photo gallery. He smiles, discovering that he took a photo of you off guard while practicing a new dance. He chuckles, remembering that day.

You were practicing quite hard on the dance, Hoseok instructed for you to learn. You were irritated with a certain dance move, but you finally got it down.

He remembers how happy you were and how you bounced off the walls in joy. While peeking at you in the other room, he took a quick, meaningless photo of you. Just a harmless photo, of course. That would've been that the case of the room wasn't dimly lit and his flash wasn't on.

He remembers how he took the photo at the perfect moment, capturing your beautiful smile.

The perfect moment turned chaotic...

"J-HOPE" you screamed. He begins to laugh at your sudden outburst and runs for the door. You flung into him, making you both crash onto the floor, throwing into a fit of laughter.

He remembered how the light shines beautifully on your skin, your beautiful hair, and how it smelled like mangos and pineapple with a hint of honey.

That was his new favorite smell he couldn't get over when he first set eyes on you.

"If only I could turn the clock back"

A tear rolled down his eyes. And soon another, and more. He launched himself into his hands as his tears began to moisturize the dry, scabbed skin on his hands.

He began to hyperventilate

"If I saw you, I would kiss you, I would kiss you so many times I wouldn't be able to count. I would take you home and make love to you and keep you all to myself—I cherish your beauty and your kindness. I would love you until I couldn't anymore, I would've–"

A dark, sinister chuckle emerged from his teary-eyed state.

"That's a cute monologue... long time no see, old friend." The voice says.

Hoseok looks up, eyes dilating—

The mysterious man reaches his hand out. "Come with me, if you stayed out any longer you would've been killed, and we wouldn't want that Hoseok..." he says.

He reached out for the man's hand and lifted himself, putting his phone away. He began to walk with the man.

"Where are we going?" Hoseok asks.

"Home, Hoseok—home" he whispered. Hoseok stops in his tracks, running back over to sit as he goes into his other pocket, taking out a pill bottle. He dumps them away, making the fire ignite and rise.

(ignore vmin in the back)

He stood and began to walk again

To walk home?

_____________________________________________________

"You're not going (Y/n)! How many times do I have to tell you–" Jimin was cut off by a pillow slamming into his face.

You huff out in annoyance, "I've been stuck in this house for too long. I've been a good captive, haven't I? I deserve at least an hour's break from this nasty-ass bed," you say.

"I've been your good little toy, let me leave." You demanded.

Jimin sighs, feeling defeated

"Fine—you can go" you squealed as you wrap yourself into Jimin's arms. As he rolled his eyes, he unenthusiastically squealed with you.

He lets you down, holding you by your waist. You smile, looking into each other's eyes as Jimin comes in closer, moving a piece of hair away from your face.

"You have to promise me one thing. You must stay by me at all times where we are going is dangerous and not meant for a girl like you to be in no wandering off, period."

You nod your head and hug him, thanking him for giving in. He returns the gesture and hugs.

"I promise, we'll come right back home," he says. You loosen from his grip and shifted your head to the right.

"Home?"

"Home"

_____________________________________________________

A/B/C/D/E/F/G: I'm back girls🤡 THANK YOU FOR almost 2K KDKDKWSLLDWKKFKADKSL