!apology!

Hello all of my lovely readers, I know it's been a long time since I've came along and updated the book and given you all a decent chapter. But as of today I have officially came back and will give you monthly updates if possible.

So here's the explanation as to why I've been gone and it's a simple word: school

Now this topic has many layers contributing towards this specific towards. There's going to be some graphic words in here so if you're not the type to adhere to graphic words then you can skip towards the ending.

My grades weren't up to par and I had to get them up and everything wasn't as good as it could've been...

And during this time I experienced a lot of mental issues and depression and I was having suicidal thoughts and cutting myself. Things haven't been easy these past months but with the proper treatment and help that I've gotten from family/friends. I feel absolutely better than ever, my grades have gotten better also (I could've tried harder, but I always have now to show myself).

Now back onto a lighter subject, the 10k special wasn't really a special. It was pulled out last minute and I put together as much as my brain could to please you all (and it seems like you all did like it). Just for you all to know, my 20k special will really make up for it I promise you all!

I'm going to make myself a schedule (again...) and do monthly updates and become more frequent during summer break. And also I will be building an ACTUAL PLOT LINE from now on no that the story can flow and become synchronized as a whole.

I'm really happy to be back from my LONG HIATUS and I hope you guys are too! Expect the next update to be early-to-mid February!

-hobies_hope