[SEASON THREE] XXVIII.

He seems so different...

Is the real J-Hope you knew of before?

Love can indeed change a person, for the better or worse, but the life that is set for him you cannot see for you.

"Why are you here? How do you even know Jimin and Yoongi?" You ask.

"Business"

What dancer is supposed to be here for business?

"What type of business? You're a dancer. J-Hope, not some thug!" You yell.

"You don't know me like the way I do."

"I can't go, I'm with Jimin"

"Hoseok, I need to go now." You say.

You couldn't take the pressure of his gaze from you. This was a feeling so foreign to you. A gaze filled with passion and yearning. "I'm not letting you leave me so easily, I've done everything in my power just so we can be standing here, a few feet apart." He says.

"I can't let you get away from me while you are already right here." he sighs. "You've changed me, you've made me someone I don't even know anymore. God, you took me by surprise—I've never seen a girl like you before. I know I've been so secretive towards you, but that's before I opened my third eye to realize, to reminisce about the true beauty that I see right before me. Please take me back, I'm begging you."

He began to step closer to you. "Please..."

You began to step away

You began to step away. "J-Hope, I can't give in to you, I'm not going to..." you gasp as he grabs a hold of your arm, tugging you into his embrace. "I need you, please stay with me."

"J-Hope, let go—you're hurting me" you whisper to him. But he didn't budge, his grip on you as tight as he talked to himself.

"I knew I shouldn't have been so–"

Pulling away from his grasp, you ran to the door and left quickly before being stopped again.

"Where are you coming from?" It was the man from earlier.