S-000 (Jesse × Beca)

#ONESHOT-000
Title: Must Be Forgotten [Chapter 12]
Written by: JOCOSE
Pairing: Jesse × Beca

Contains: drugs, rape, physical abuse, breath play, knife play, hardcore sex and forced anal.

WARNING: don't read if you don't want to see Beca hurting or any girls being rape. Many sensitive fans are here so if I were you don't read this. My objective is to show you how Jesse gotten to this part and why he have no right of going back to Beca again. Also, this is one of my fantasy TO WRITE so please don't hate me.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

You have been WARNED.

EVERY BAD COMMENT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BANNED.

"Stop." Beca said as Jesse began to massage her shoulder. It felt good but it's Jesse's touching her. She's currently in the middle of her work on their room and he smell something she doesn't like. She could finish it tomorrow but she's doing it already coz she's going to Chloe's house. When she felt Jesse's already kissing her neck, she couldn't stop herself anymore. "I said, stop!"

Jesse immediately jolted away from her. "Alright! Jesus Christ."

"When I told you to stop, stop!"

"Fine, sorry!"

"You're fucking disturbing me! I'm fucking working here!" Beca yelled out at him, she's so angry that it seems weird with Jesse so he frowned.

"Calm down. You don't need to swear a lot." Jesse said as she sat to their bed. He's practically horny coz the small brunette had been ignoring him after her father's burial and having a lack of affection made him even worse. "What's wrong with you? You've been ignoring me…"

"Are you serious?" Beca infuriated on his stupid question.

"I'm just saying, you're so distant to me lately."

"It's because you don't have respect with someone's grief! I'm still grieving Jesse and if you're moved on with my dad then back off coz I'm not!" Beca said as she ran her fingers on her hair.

"I know it's not that—

"Then what is it?" Beca asked as she turned around her seat aggresively to glare at her husband. "Is it me finding your secret investigator huh?"

"What?"

"Oh, bullshit. Stop acting like you didn't know." Beca rolled her eyes. "I'm not distant to you coz I don't like you anymore. It's because I really don't like you even before. I'm just doing this because that's what will please everybody." Beca scoffed at his reaction. "Don't act like you're surprised, you know my dad forced me to marry you because of his company, now it's yours!" She breathed before she even say the next few words left. "It's all yours, you can leave me now."

"What?" Jesse asked in pure disbelief. He laughed at her as if it's a joke. "You know, you're just stress. I'm going to sleep now."

"I'm going to file a divorce tomorrow."

Jesse's laugh ceased in a second. "What? Are you even hearing yourself? Are you even serious?"

"I'm hell serious." Beca said in her most serious face. Jesse frowned as she stared back at Beca. It seems not really serious to him. The small brunette is all of the sudden divorcing him after his father's death?

Well,

"You're just bluffing, come on. You just need a cuddle babe."

And that's it, Beca closed her laptop and put it on her laptop case before putting it on her bag. Jesse suddenly pulled her bag that startled the small brunette. "Let go of my fucking bag, now."