Shot 7

Naina entered the room, breathing heavily with a light blush in face, thinking about her conversation with Ananya.....still in the saree....
and heard....

o aasma mila zameen ko meri
aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
tere naam pe meri zindagi
likh di mere humdum
haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena.....

Rajveer was playing the guitar... singing, one of his favorite song which was explaining his state of heart.... Naina's heart fluttred hearing it.....

Naina faking cough,
"Firse tum apna tamboora lekar baitgaye... Aur yeh kyaa he...kitna besura gaate ho tum..." and made a face....

Rajveer - " Naina, tum kuch bhi kaho....lekin mere guitar ko kuch math kehna..." saying this he whined like a kid....

Naina went towards him and pulled his cheek,
" Aww...Mera Shona ko bura laga..." and moved her hands in his hairs.... Rajveer was seemed to be lost in her....
then she holded his guitar...and tried to make a voice which resulted in closing of Raj's ear....

Naina - " sorry...." she mouthed holding her ears....and kept the guitar back....

Rajveer pulled her to him....within a second she was on his lap....

Rajveer - " aise nii Naina...." taking the guitar back, he adjusted it on Naina's lap...
He kept her one hand on it's fret ( i.e the neck side of guitar )
and another one near the pick guard... ( near the sound hole... )

He kept his chin on her shoulder and holded her hands....started to play a Melody....
Naina was lost in his manly cologne.....and feeling like someone tickling her softly...near her side neck....
Butterflies started to fly in her tummy...

She was in a fix...not knowing where to concentrate...one his one hand which is snaking around her waist....or his face that was brushing her cheek occasionally....

But the situation was favourable for Rajveer as he knew where to concentrate and his full attention was on it....
on her lips...which was curving into a smile..and was pouting sometimes.....

To break the romantic silence,
Rajveer - " Naanu..." called softly....

Naina - " hmm..." answered still paying attention towards his breath on her side neck....

Rajveer - " mujhe...tumhara..." said in a low voice which she heard clearly...as his lips were almost touching his earlobe...

Naina - " ha..." that is the only thing she managed to say...

Rajveer - " tumhare number chahiye...." asked removing his hands from hers....

Naina - " what???..." shouted thinking about the double meaning of his words..

Her " what " stroke his mind, and he quickly,
" I mean mobile ka number....naya wala...." .

Naina - " hmm..." she sighed in relief....and then thinking about something,
" khud hi pata karo....main nii denewali...
Aur kyu chahiye tumhe...itne saal mein sirf gm aur gn ke liye hi use Kiya na tune...
Ab aamne saamne he toh idhar hi wish kardo..." said in a mocking tone...

Ulte Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें