Shot 12

First of all,Happywala birthday Rajeev Sir

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

First of all,
Happywala birthday Rajeev Sir...
May you always be happy and receive what's your wonderful heart is seeking....

A big thank you for filling life in
Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat's character who owns our hearts unknowingly....

Love you loads RSS 💕

*

***********************************

Rajveer - " Naina.... please.....dedoo...woh..." he was struggling to catch his ladylove... who was making him ran around the whole house.....

Naina - " yeh box tujhe woh Nandini ne diya hoga na...
Isiliye sambhalke rakha he tune itne saalonse..." jumping from couch and ran towards the stairs....

Rajveer sat on the bean bag, thinking about any strategies to save himself....

Raj - "Raj beta,
kyaa zaroorat thi tujhe woh sub dekh ke baitne ko...
Ab bhugat...agar Naina ko pata chala na ki kyaa he us box mein...tera toh court marshal pakka he Major...." he thought.... slapping his own forehead....

The bulb in his brain was about to lighten,

Naina - "Raj.... nii, chahiye..." asked from upstairs showing him the box passing a naughty smile....

Rajveer - " Naina..." he again ran towards her....

Naina - " phehle yeh batavo ki iska key kaha he???..." asked looking at the lock....

Rajveer let out a sigh hearing this.... that the box is still locked....

Naina - " koyi nii... Apne hair pin he na..." Said inserting a hairpin inside....

Rajveer hurriedly moved towards her and caught her by waist.....he saw her with intense eyes....

Rajveer - " mujhe tumhe kuch Batana he..." said fanning her lips....

Naina - " hmm..." she hummed feeling his breath...again so close to her....

Rajveer - " Congrats.... darling....
tum bua banne wali ho..." and pecked her lips while Naina smiled getting sink with his words..

Naina - " Matlab...." asked to confirm once again...

Rajveer - " Laptop study room mein he baath karloo...Naveen se..." Diverting her attention he slowly took the box from her hand....

Naina - " mujhse chota wala baby aayega Ghar mein..." She chirped happily hugging him tightly....
Rajveer kissed her hairs back, crushing her in arms....

Naina - " main bhai ki khabar leti hu..." she went hopping in joy...

Seeing her leaving he locked the door and kept the box inside his secret locker....

Ulte Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें