Shot 10

Hey guys,
Shot 9 padke yaha aavo....
Directly jump math maaroo....

************************************

Afternoon.... 2pm....

Raj was looking at his room which turned into a battle ground...
He peeped inside the study room only to find his toofan there...with a mota book in hand.... He knew that she was disturbed with morning incident....
and his words....

He picked up the things fell on the ground and kept it in its place...
He cleaned the bed and arranged Naina's pillows on her side....and went inside the bathroom....to fresh up...

When he came out, once again the room was disturbed.... and he settled the things... patiently....

Naina was watching all these silently.... with puffed cheeks and Confused eyes....
She saw him coming towards her, and instantly she drowned her eyes opening some random page....

Rajveer snatched the books from her and sat on her lap....

Rajveer - " aaj se yeh sab band... Tum kuch bhi nii padogii... Meri aankhonki siwa..." and slowly kissed her eyes....

Naina - " haa... Hum khelenge aankho aankho mein... Aur jab Naveen Bhai aur Alekh ke bachche college jaayenge... Humare duniyaa mein aayenge..." she mocked at him... And pushed him down...

Rajveer - " Naina..." shaking his head, he picked her up and walked towards the bed.... He made her sit and gave her some water...

Naina - "great... subke aarmanonpe paani daalke, tum mujhe pani pila rahe ho..." saying this she drank the water... and Rajveer lips curved into a smile... seeing his cute wife...

Rajveer - " tum mere baath pe gussa ho yaa fir isliye kyunki mom dad..."

Naina - " tumne subse yeh kyu kaha ki ek do saal Tak hum koyi bachcha expect nii karsakte..." she looked into his eyes only to find them twinking...

Rajveer - " sahi kaha na..." he kept his answer short..

Naina - " unhone kitne sapne dekhe he...saalonse... Humare bachchonko dekhneka... Maa - baaba, Mom - Dad... Maamu..."

Rajveer - " tum...???... Tumne nii dekha..." asked cutting her words...

Naina - " ha.. subke hote he... Tumhare Dil nii karta ki tum unhe apne ghod mein lelo???... Unke saath khelo..."

Rajveer - " off course... But Naina...kyaa tum ready ho???..." asked slowly putting her hairs behind her ear... carressing her cheek...

Naina - " Raj it's perfect time... for a woman... Main 28...." she answered timidly....

Rajveer - " shhh!!!. Naina, I know ki ek aurath ke liye yeh perfect time hota he... Lekin humare riste ke liye???...
Hum abhi bhi apne yeh friends ke zone se nikle nii he...
Aur tumhara kyaa???... Abhi abhi humne yeh rista shuru Kiya he.... Directly bachche...
I know ki hum ek doosre ke baarein mein sub kuch jaante he.... But..." he stopped not knowing how to convey his thoughts to her....

Naina - " Matlab????..." not believing what he just said....

Cupping her face,
"Matlb, tum isiliye bachche chahti ho kyunki duniya ko tumhare happy  married life ka nishan chahiye... toh Hume abhi bachcha nii chahiye...

Naanu, tumpe Meri taraf se koyi pressure nii he ki is so called perfect time pe tum bachcha paida karo...
Aur koyi dusra yaa fir kisi bhi side se koyi bhi pressure aaye toh main tum tak aane nii dunga..." and saw Naina who was in tears now....

Naina - " thanks..." she only managed to say these things.... and hugged him tightly... He made no efforts to wipe those tears as he knew sometimes it's necessary to let them flow....

Ulte Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें