Banana or Vanille ??- Part 2

Cry's P.O.V

I lifted Y/N up and threw her over my shoulder. I know she doesn't like it when I do this when our friends are here. Pewds and Marzia laugh while we walk to out cars. Pewdie and I both had a car , we all knew how to drive one, so Marzia and Y/N used our cars sometimes.

I open the door at the passenger seat and put Y/N down. I walk around the car and get into the drivers seat. I see that Pewds and Marzia get in their car and we start to ride to my house. Y/N doesn't talk, which is weird for her. I am pretty sure it has something to do with the whole carrying her thing.

"Don't be mad at me." I say with a playful smile on my face. I take a quick glance at her before looking at the road again. She was smiling. "I am not , I'm just annoyed." She says not affraid to hide the amussing tone in her voice. We laugh. Man we are a weird couple!

We arrive at my house and I open the door. Pewds and Marzia are not here yet so I leave the door open a little for Pewds. We walk in and Y/N layes down on the couch. I move her feet and sit down next to her. I place her legs on my lap. "Wanna watch a movie tonight?" She shakes her head. "We can't Cry." She says. We can't ? What , I am confused....

"Why can't we ?" I ask her. "It's saturday!" Stream night ! "Wanna join the stream then?" I ask her again. She has done that a lot since we're together. She joined streams, did co-ops with me and Pewds. We all insisted that she had to make her own channel but she is still thinking about that, and I respect that. It shows that she first wants to think about her actions.

"Sure , I'll call my mom to say I stay the night." She gets up and walks to my house phone. She dials the number. Pewds and Marzia come in with something to drink in their hands. "What do you have there?" I ask while standing up. "Milkshake." Pewds says. Marzia holds up a bag. In it are two more milkshakes. Chocolate for me and a banana for Y/N.

I smile and Y/N joins our little chat. "Look Y/N , I bought a milkshake for you while you were calling, it's banana your favorite !" I say while grinning at Pewds. "Hey I bought that!" He shouts. "Nope , I am pretty sure I did friend." I say. Y/N and Marzia are both grinning. "What are you grinning at?" Marzia starts laughing. "Vanille is my favorite , not banana." Y/N says. I look at pewds. "I totally knew that , Pewds bought it." Pewds shakes his head. "I did not, Cry bought it while you were calling."

Y/N and Marzia laugh a little harder. I say bye to Marzia and Pewds and make everything ready for the livestream. Y/N joins in while taking little sips from her Banana milkshake. Why is everything that she does so perfect ?

It's time for the stream , I start the skype call with Russ,Snake,Jund and Red. and I begin the livestream.