'share a little , will you' -Part 4

Virus's P.O.V.

I hack some of the software and win with ease. They all gasp. "How did you do that Cry?" That female says again. "Strategie friend." I say in my Cry voice. He always said that right? Friend and Sir and everything like that. "B-but you only had one worm and I had three and then......" Russ says. I laugh "I guess I don't have to sing then!" I could get used to this. "Easy Russ , Jund is here for you." Jund says. Now I only needed to hear the girls name and the name from the guy with the Batman voice.

'share a little will you' A voice says in my head. It's not Cry's.....Then it must be....

"MAD !" I scream out. "Cry what the hell are you doing, wanna make us all deaf?" Batman says. "Sorry guys I have to leave, Russ take control of the stream for me for now okay?" "Sure Cray Cray." I shake my head, mute Cry's Mic and start to sink back into Cry's head. I haven't seen Mad for about 2 years because Cry banished us.

I am back in the white room on the couch sits a exact copy of me but with a crooked smile on his white ceramic mask and covered in blood. "Mad!" I say in excitment. I check one more time if Cry can hear us but he can't. I walk to the killer and give him a hug. "How are you doing Idiot?" I ask. "I'm feeling great Mister Gentlemen." We laugh for a while and chat a bit. I am kind of curious about Cry's life. I'm sure a lot of things changed.....

Cry's P.O.V

I woke up again. The stream was playing on my screen. Worms was gone and they were playing GTA V multiplayer. "What happened guys?" I ask. When I don't get an answer I check my mic and see that it's muted. I didn't do that, or did I? I unmute the microphone and we continue the livestream. At two AM I decide I want to go join Y/N in bed and say bye to all of them.

I put of my headphone and stand up. I walk to the bedroom where Y/N is sleeping. I look at her for a while , admiring her peacefull form.

'She is beautiful. Does Cryaotic finally have chick?' a voice says in my head. Wait , he can't be back. "Mad?" A maniatic laughter fills my head. NO ! This is impossible.

'I see he didn't forget us , did he Mad ?' Virus voice says through my head. 'No, You're just my imagination. You can't be here , it's impossible...' I think. We can communicate by thinking.

-----------------------------------

As you may noticed Mad's voice will be thick. "Yeah ! I like that Leah"

I knew you would !

Virus' voice is cursive. "It looks great Leah !"

I know Virus.

And Cry's voice will be normal , so if we are in a Mad's P.O.V and the letters are normal it means he is talking in his 'Cry voice'. You know so people wont notice he in't the real Cry.

"Like this !"

Exactly Mad , Thanks for showing us.

"Now stop using my voice, you morons"

Cry be nice !

"Sorry Leah....."