• Chapter Three •

• Hannah •

"Eunsoo, did you need to stop by ladies' room first?" I asked as soon as I felt Jungkook's hand slithered down to the small of my back. He literally sent a wave of tingles through my body. I couldn't image what would happen if I had a taste of his lips.

Eunsoo nodded as she grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me towards the ladies' room. "Oh good idea. I should freshen up before I make an appearance in front of my Yoongi."

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes. "My Yoongi. Since when did he become your Yoongi?"

"Shut up, JK," Eunsoo snapped as she shot a death stare at him, "You're so annoying."

"You're the annoying one," Jungkook bickered back as lightly pushed her from the back causing her to trip over her own feet.

Eunsoo yelped and tumbled forward. When she caught her balance, she whirled around and shouted angrily, "Seriously JK? That was so very mature of you."

Eunsoo and Jungkook continued to argue back and forth. It was like watching a tennis match as the ball flies back and forth over the net. I leaned against the wall heading towards the restrooms and finally asked, "Do you guys like, like each other?"

They turn towards me and shouted at the same time, "HELL NO!"

I laughed and said with an amused smirk, "Well, the way you guys are going at each other's throat, I feel like the only way to make up is with a hug and a kiss."

"Ew! Gross! How can you even suggest such a thing?" Eunsoo asked as she scrunched up her nose.

"Yeah, that is so wrong," Jungkook replied shaking his head.

"Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! You guys can actually agree on something!" I exclaimed excitedly as I clasped my hands together.

Jungkook smiled and pointed at me as he turned towards Eunsoo. "I like this girl. Where did you find her?"

Eunsoo shrugged and grabbed hold of my arm again. "C'mon hot stuff. Let's go to the Ladies' room."

"You guys aren't going to sneak out and leave or something?" Jungkook called out after us.

"No, you shithead. Just go buy us our drinks like you said you would. We'll show up at your VIP lounge," Eunsoo said irritately as she waved him off.

As we made our way down the hall, I laughed and shook my head, "You are so mean."

"Well you see what I have to deal with," Eunsoo replied as she rolled her eyes. I couldn't help but smile as I thought of the playful way they were bickering back and forth like siblings do. It must be nice to have someone close enough to be able to do something like that.

Sadly, I do have a half sibling but she had pretended all her life that she didn't know me. We've never gotten a long since I had turned twelve. Especially when she knew what would happened to me if she got me in trouble.

After the first time, she would continue to purposely make sure I get in trouble. I shuddered at the thought of the way my stepmom used to punish me. I was never able to tell dad or Nana about what they did to me. I never wanted to cause them any hurt. The only person I ever confided in was Eunsoo.

Eunsoo laid a hand on my arm out of concern and asked, "Is everything okay?"

I forced a smile and said, "Yeah."

Eunsoo wrapped an arm around my shoulder and leaned her head against mine. "I'm so happy that you came out tonight after all has happened to you. After losing Nana, I'm glad to even see you smile a few minutes ago. It shows me that you're going to be okay."