Luck # 1 : Today Is Our First Day! Our Pretending?!

The white pale girl almost fell asleep in class again if her smol bean bestfriend didn't poke arm with her pencil. She gave her bestfriend a death glare, hoping her small bestfriend understand that she doesn't want to be poked instead she receive a stern look from her bestfriend.

"We're in college now, Dahyun. Try to focus in your studies even sometimes."

Tchh... This friend of her was acting like a sergeant now as if she's really good in her studies.

"Her bet is on the line if she keeps slacking in this subject. They were just no fun because either of them could pass this stupid subject."Dahyun thought while looking at her bestfriend.

Dahyun just sighs heavily and plops her cheek on her palm. People make college sound so fun if it was opposite. Constant reports, projects, exams and even unecessary lectures that will not appear on their test papers. She has no idea what they were talking about or maybe she was in the wrong school.

Her eyes were slowly dropping, this school life feels like it was not ending soon, she feels tired of daily routine of a student.

After few seconds, she found herself in front of a classroom with a bouquet of flowers. Dahyun examined the flowers first before she feels someone is beside her. She glanced who's that person, to her surprise it was none other than the love of her life.

The girl is crossing her arms with her raised eyebrow. Her blonde hair perfectly lands on her shoulders, her few strands of her bangs on her forehead was astonishing in Dahyun's eyes, her squisy cheeks that makes you want squeeze and mostly her plumpy red lips that makes you want to kiss her. Dahyun gulp from her own thoughts.
Dahyun look once again from the flowers she's holding and to the girl, her hand is trembling but then the girl spoke.

"Don't you like it?"

"Eh?" Dahyun responded, confuse what the girl asked.

"T-The flowers, I mean. Don't you like it?"

"This flowers are from you?" Dahyun asked to confirm if she's not mistaken that this girl in front of her is the one who gave the flowers, I mean if she is.. she will scream with joy that finally the girl has already notice her, her undying love.

"Yeah, who else is going to give you flowers if you acted so dumb at all the times." The girl answered sternly.

"R-Really, Nayeon unnie?!" Dahyun yelled, her heart is beating right now and her grin is getting wider.

"Yes, Dahyun-ah.. Don't flatter yourself, I'm just being nice with you, don't be overjoyed. I didn't love you yet, I just like you."