Luck # 14 : Wake Me Up

"Dahyun... Where are you?" That's what in Nayeon's mind for around three hours already and she's drenched for almost two hours of non-stop rain. She just welcome the rain, don't care anymore if she will get sick or not, who cares by the way... only Dahyun does... but she was nowwhere to be seen and it's all her fault..

Her fault that she is so stupid for not recognizing or much to say, denying it in all possible ways but still, she was here, still stupidly standing under the rain, waiting for her as if she will still come any sooner.. but it's not happening, not this time.

No kid bothering her.. No Dahyun annoyingly showing up to her every single fvcking time... God.. how much does she wants to Dahyun appear..

Sometimes the person you really need, is the one you never thought you wanted...

God, those words... those are already hint for her to accept it... to accept the kid...

But now it's too late.. she's not coming when she needs her most, when she wants her so bad...

"Dahyunnie...." Nayeon whimpered as she cries for more. 

"Why? Why now? Why I just realize that it was you? I'm going crazy... I want to see you now, Kim Dahyun... I want to see you bad...."

Nayeon dragged her knees closer to her chest then she bowed her head down on her knees and cries under the rain. 

Suddenly, a tap from her shoulder then a voice creep into her ears as it says sternly "I really can't understand you, Nayeon-shi.. but I wanted to tell you, you're such an idiot being like that... you look like a fool.."

Nayeon sighed deeply as she expect someone who will rescue her and that someone she needs is the same person so she answers with a disappointment laced in her voice, "Cause I am..." 

"Get up and let's take you home, you're soaking wet and your body is already shivering. We still have rehearsals tomorrow, President." 

"No...." 

"YAH! IM NAYEON, DON'T BE STUBBORN! LET  LET ME JUST TAKE YOU HOME AND WE'RE ALL DONE! I'M JUST DOING THIS FOR A FAVOR!"

"Then go, Jeongyeon. I won't leave until your kid sister show up. I'll wait for her. I just need her, only her..." Nayeon answered weakly.

"AISHHHH! WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, I'LL BRING YOU HOME!" Jeongyeon harshly grabbed Nayeon's arm and pulled her up. To Jeongyeon's surprise, Nayeon looks a mess, crying mess. Her nose is all red, her cheeks have tear stains and her hair is really messy. Nayeon looked away from Jeongyeon's judging eyes. Nayeon wiped her nose, finding this situation so awkward with Jeongyeon's eyes boring holes on her.

"Nayeon... I want to ask a lot of questions at this moment but I think it's not good time since you were shaking. You need to get warm up as soon as possi---"

"Then ask me, Jeongyeon. Go on..." Nayeon cut her off.

"Okay... I'm really curious and confused at the same time." Jeongyeon stops for a moment to breathe in to prepare her question. "Why are you still here? I mean, it's raining, you should go find somewhere else you can wait for my sister but just why? I really find this ridiculous and also on my sister's favor, she told me to check on you here at this park at this time... when it's raining hard and I was really contemplating to go here because it's impossible for someone especially you Nayeon will be staying and waiting for my little sister. I just don't get it and I was utterly shocked when you are crying and calling my sister... Are you gone crazy or what, Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked incredulously.

Nayeon just smiled, a weak and faint smile, "Maybe.. I am... crazy.. Jeongyeon.. I become crazy over your sister, I'm sorry..."

Jeongyeon knitted her eyebrows, this is so strange and new for her. "W-What do you mean?"