Luck # 11 : What Is Love?

"Where are you?" Mina texted Tzuyu as she came into the mall, her eyes wandering around. Tzuyu didn't reply from her previous text as where they will meeting. Maybe she will just wander around by herself this time and she can just meet Tzuyu and her friends later. 

She walk ahead, pass by the familiar stores and boutiques. She kinda miss having fun with shopping. As she walks, her eyes perked up bright as she see a beautiful dress.

"This would definitely good on me on our Valentine's Party. I think I should buy this." Mina smiles as she enters to the store and exit with shopping bags on her both hands.

She enjoys doing this. She thinks she won't need Tzuyu anymore.

As she walks, she hears loud music ringing on the big speaker, a very hyper music additionally a hyper chicken dancing immersely.

Everyone is looking at the chicken mascot with a laugh, amused looks,  some of them goofing around the mascot as if teasing it.

Mina stops, stay at the side, watching the chicken mascot dancing. Her smile is slowly creeps in, she remembers how much she wants a mascot on her birthday when she was a little. 

Mina look at the chicken mascot once more until she notices something.. 

The mascot shoeslace untangle, any moment the mascot will trip over it so Mina doesn't hesitate to go towards the chicken mascot.

Mina awkwardly stands in front of the dancing chicken then the chicken jumped in surprise seeing someone she knew which is Mina, the chicken was about to hug Mina but as Mina calculated the chicken could trip over her shoelaces, Mina dropped her things on the floor as she catch her then she put her arms around the mascot's waist to avoid the mascot falling over her. 

The people cooed and grinned as they witness a girl hugging a chicken mascot. 

Mina hugged the chicken mascot tightly as she whispers softly "Careful.. Your shoelace is undone.. Let me tie it for you.." 

"Unnie..." The mascot whimpers.

Mina crouched down and ties the shoelace as she continue to talk "I guess you won't notice your shoes because your costume is so huge on you." 

When Mina finishes, she stands and smiles to the chicken mascot. "Next time, try to rest even a bit, you could possibly get accident."

The chicken mascot escaped a loud and addictive laughter as she says "You noticed my shoelace but not me? Seriously! You're so disappointing, Mina unnie!"

"W-What? H-How did you??" Mina stammers. The chicken mascot remove her head costume as she reveals her identity.