; 7.5

"this feels so wrong but I can't stop myself..." 2D whispered. Ace pressed his hand on his chest. "who said it's wrong my dear? We're just having fun"
2D blushed, his arms going around Ace's waist. Ace pressed his body even closer to 2D. 2D stared into Ace's eyes. Even if they were being covered by his dark shades, 2D could see his dark brown eyes. Looking back at him, into 2D's "lifeless" eyes. Ace's mouth was now on 2Ds neat. His hot breath pressing onto 2D made his neck tickle, sending goosebumps down his body.

"oh god Ace, i-i want you" both were passionately making out now. Both tongues fighting for dominance over the other. The kissing kept going as they took each others clothes off. They were now on Ace's bed. 2D under him as they kept kissing. Ace stopped and went back to kissing his neck. Going down onto his chest and down his torso. 2D's member was hard. It wanted some attention. Ace pulled 2Ds boxers down and touched 2D's tip. 2D let out a soft moan.

2D felt Ace's tongue flicked around his member. Going down to his shaft. Filling his whole mouth with it. 2D bit his lips trying his best to not make to much noise.
"Ace, I-Im about to cum.."
Ace stopped, he told 2D to turn around. 2D did as told, spreading his legs. It had been a while since 2D had been touched in his special places. He didn't care anymore. Murdoc was gone. He wasn't coming back. He wasn't there to make his life miserable.

Slowly, Ace made his way into 2D. 2D groans, holding onto the bed sheets. Ace went in and out slowly to get 2D comfortable. "f-faster please.."
"beg for it whore" , 2D didn't really know how to feel. He kind of liked it in an odd way.
"Ace please shove your big dick in my ass! Please fuck me faster, I want you to destroy me!"

Ace chuckled, his pace fastened. 2D stuck his tongue out and was on the verge of cumming.

"god Ace, im going to cum because of your big cock!"

Both 2D and Ace came, 2D curled his toes and twitch a little. Both panting, trying to figure out what had just happened. 2D looked over at Ace. He didn't know what to do at this point. Did he go? Did he say something to him.

"Do you want to maybe..cuddle?"
Ace said softly.
2D didn't even think about it twice. He got under the covers with him and snuggled up to him. Falling asleep minutes later.

A/N
HAAAHAAA I TOLD YALL BITCHES YOU WOULDN'T BE DISSAPOINTED 😘😘😘😘😘😘