Chapter four: harry's pov

I feel bad for leaving amber, standing there but it was right down the hall behind her. As I get to my 2nd hour, I see amber standing, looking at her schedule. She looked so perfect, just standing there. "Hey amber!" I said as I walked up to her. "Hey!" She said as she looked up from her schedule. "Finding everything ok?" I asked trying to sound helpful. " um.... Ya, do you know where room 230 is?" She said with a hopeful look. " ya, I was just going there myself," I said with a grin, " would you like to walk with me?" "Oh sure," she said, "I like that." She said as we walked to room 230, ( algebra). Once we got there, she found a seat next to a girl, I think her name is Kayla, and I found a seat next to my best friend Niall, who was sitting in front of Kayla. "Hey Niall!!!" I said as I sat down in the chair next to him. "Hey, have you meet Kayla?" He said, gesturing at her. Kayla had dark brown hair, glasses. She was wearing a white 5sos shirt with black skinny jean, and black vans like niall. "Hey, I'm harry!!!" I said with a huge smile. "Kayla..." She said before turning back around to talk to amber. "She seems nice." I said as I turned to niall. "I know, right?" He said before turning to talk to amber and Kayla. Just then, the teacher walked in. "Hello class, I am mrs. Brown and we have a new student today, Where's miss johnson?" I turned and whispered to amber, "isn't that you?" "Yes, now shhh!" She whispered-shouted. "ahh...there you are, please give her a round of applause," Mrs. Brown said with a smile. I turned to see amber slump in her chair and blush. "now to the lesson."

So niall has a little crush on Kayla. That's awesome. Amber looks like she doesn't want a lot of trouble. Sorry it took so long, I had school and other junk. So, I will try to update more.

~emmajackson4092~