Chapter six: Amber pov

School went by fast. Just more boring stuff. As kayla and i walked out of school, I see harry run right beside us. "Hey, you guys!!" He said as he walk beside me. "Hey," I say as I stare at the ground. "How are you?" "Im ok, you?" He said. "I'm ok, still a little embarrassed from 3 hour." I say, just then, Kayla tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey, do you want to come over to my house?" She said with a grin. "Yea, just let me go home and get changed." I say. "Ok, I will come pick you up, in 10. Ok?" She says as she walks to her car. "Yea. See you in 10." I say as she gets in her car and drives off. "Well..... Bye!!" I say as I walk off. I have never had a guy friend and I have only 2 boyfriends in my lifetime.

"Wait," he yelled as he runs toward me. "Can I walk with you?" "Sure...." I say as I stop to wait for him. Just as he run up, josh comes driving up in his pick-up truck. "need a ride?" He says as he opens the passenger door. " no thanks. I will walk home." I say as me and harry start to walk away. "Come on, its my duty to drive beautiful girls home." He says as he drives next to me and harry again. "Fine.... But can you drive harry home too?" I say with a smile. "Sure, hop in." He says as we get in to the car. While we were driving me and josh talked about stuff like school and his family and my family, stuff like that. "So.... I bet a beautiful girl like you has a boyfriend already." He says with a huge grin. "No... I really don't." I say as we pull up to my house. As me and harry get out, josh rolls down the window. "Hey, I was wandering if you wanted to catch a movie sometime, amber?" He says, blushing a little. "Yea, I would like that." I say as I write down my number and gave it to him. "Ok, see you later." He says as he drives off. As I turn around, I see harry stomp off all mad. I wonder what he is mad at? I think as I unlock the door and walk in. I go into my room and change into a sleeve-less sea-green shirt with a white tank top and a tan cotten dressy jacket with some flowery leggings. I put on my pink high heels and head into the bathroom to touch up my makeup and fixed my curly hair into a ponytail. I text Kayla (which she gave me before we left school) and waited for her to pull up. Just then, a car pulls up and a guy gets out. "Ashton?"

Ooo... It looks like someone from her old school? Is harry going to fight josh for amber? We will find out..... 😊 If you want to see Amber's outfit, look in the pictures at the beggining of this chapter.