Chapter two: Harry's pov

she was so beautiful. she has such beautiful long curly brown hair, her gorgeous brown eyes, that sparkles in the sunlight. I love her freckles on her nose and cheeks. she was gorgeous.

"so.. I love your shoes, they match mine perfectly!!" I said with a goofy smile. "thanks, my ex boyfriend got them for me." she said with a grin. she has a ex in L.A.? "I'm just kidding, my mom got them for me." she said. that's a relief, I thought she had a ex in L.A.!!  just then, the school came in to vision. darn it, I thought with a sigh. "Wow," I hear Amber say, "it so beautiful!!!" I'm not sure how she saw beautiful in this school. the school is a brick building with some vines grow up it. it is the oldest school, I've ever seen. we walked in to the office for her schedule. "hello! how may I help you?" said the secretary with a grin. "I'm new here, so I need my schedule." she said. " yes, what is your name, sweetie?" the secretary said. "um... Amber Johnson?" said Amber. "oh yes, hey, and welcome to mustang high school!!!!" she shouted. "thanks..."  she said trying not to make eye contact. " here's your schedule, and mr. styles will show you to your first class." the secretary said, handing amber the papers. "bye." she said as we walked out of the office. "so... what's your first class?" I said, trying to end the silent. "I have english, first period." she said with a smile. "darn it, I have P.E., first period," I said with a frown, "but I have a friend in english who can help you." I said. "who?" she said. "my friend, niall horan," I said with a grin, "he is great at english." "ok, well, see you later!" she said, starting to walk towards english. "it's room b119," I shouted at her.  "well this is going to be a long day." I say to myself.