Chapter 3: Amber's pov

I can't believe, he lefted me to find english on my own. I look down at my schedule. room b119, I think to myself. just then, I see room b119. yes, thank you!!! I think to myself. just then, a group of cheerleaders walk right in front of me. "watch, where your going, new girl!!!" said the head cheerleader. she had long blonde hair with brown highlights, her eyes were like little ice cubes, cold and hard, she was kind of tan. " sorry...." I say, trying not to make eye contact. "you better be!!!" she said before walking in to the classroom. wow, I thought, it's my first day and I already have a enemy. as I walk in, I see the same girl trying to flirt with one of the guys in the class. "come on, niall," I hear her say, "I know you want me back!!" "shut up, Amanda, you know good and well, that we will never, ever, get back together, so, bye!!" I hear him say, as Amanda rolls her eyes and goes to her sit. I see a seat open, but it's right next to that guy. "umm.... is this seat taken?" I ask him. "no, no, please seat down." he says with a big, goofy, grin. "ok..." I say. I sat down in the seat. he was very handsome. he has brown hair with some blonde in the front, he has light blue eyes, that were filled with energy. he was wearing a dark green shirt with some dark denim skinny jeans, and some black vans. you could see his abs from under shirt. he looked hot. "so are you new here?" said a voice. "huh?", I say, suddenly, realizing it's was the guy sitting next to me. "are you new here?" he asked. "umm... yea, just moved here from L.A." I say. " really? that's cool.." he says before turning to talk to the guy next to him. "don't worry, he does that to ever one." I hear from behind me. I turn to see a girl with long brown hair, and brown eyes with glasses. she was wearing a 5sos shirt with some black skinny jeans and some black vans, like niall. "what?" I say, confused. "niall always talks to someone then, starts talking to someone else, forgetting about you." she said with a sigh. "really? that's niall?" I say, realizing that harry had told me he was good at english. "ya, and im kayla!! (Kayla_Hughes_Doods)" she says, putting her hand out. "nice to meet you, I'm Amber!!," I say, shaking her hand. "so, that's niall?" I say, pointing at him. "ya, he's great at english, and a hottie to all the girls." she said with a dreamy look in her eye. "I think someone has a crush on niall!!" I say to her, pointing her in the arm. "no...," she says with a big smile on her face, " ever if I like him, he won't even notice me." she says with a frown. "well, I'm going to change that!!" I say before turning back to niall. "hey niall!!" I say to him. "oh hey, what's up?" he asks with a grin. "have you meet my friend, kayla?" I say, gesturing toward her. "no, hey!!" he says, smiling at her. they talked till class started. all because of me!!! just then, the teacher walked in. "hello, my name is mrs. brown, and we have a new student, welcome, miss Amber Johnson!!" she says pointing to me and clapping. great!! just great!! I think to myself while slouching in my chair. this is going to be a long year.

hey, sorry I don't update quicker!! I was watching my cousins, so next chapter should be in who's pov?

~emilyjackson~