Chapter 7

(Jake walks up to Erika)
Jake: *sarcastic* hey Erika are you excited to work with me? *fake smiles*
Erika: *also sarcastic* I'm so excited..
(They go up to the teacher and get their assigned "baby" for the project)
Teacher: remember you two, you have to work together to complete this project.
Jerika: we know..
Jake: um how long does this project last?
Teacher: this project last about half the year..
Jerika: are you kidding me?*upset*
Teacher: now if you two have a problem I can make you guys do thus project on your own.
Jerika: Nooo!
Teacher: ok then deal with it and don't let me catch you guys slacking!
Jake: we won't (looks at Erika), but how exactly do we complete this project?
Teacher: so basically you guys are pretending to be a married couple. Since you guys obviously have different dorms one night you will get the "baby" and the next night Erika gets the "baby", or you can spend the night in Erikas dorm to make it easier on both of you.
Erika: I think we will just take turns on taking care of the "baby"...
Teacher: idc whatever's best for you two to complete this project.
Jake: ok thank you
(The teacher walks away)
Jake: damn that "babydoll" looks just like a real baby!
Erika: it sure does.....
Teacher: *yelling at the class* I am going turn the "babies" on starting tonight!
(What happens next? Do they end up spending the night with each other or do they take turns?) *50 comments for more"