Chapter 18

(Erika heads to Jake's dorm cradling the "baby" in her arms)
Knock knock
Jake's POV: I heard a knock at my dorm door and knew it was Erika. I fixed my hair and the way I looked before I opened the door.
Erikas POV: when Jake opened the door of his dorm he was shirtless. damn he was hot..
Jake: hey rik...
Erika: hey jake
Jake: come in, has it been hard taking care of the "baby" for the past couple of days?
Erika: *sits on Jake's bed* no not really, it doesn't cry in the middle of night if you do everything it needs before hand..
Jake: well that's good to know
Erika: yea, soo what do you want to do the "baby" doesn't really need anything right now?
Jake: do you want to watch a mo?
Erika: sure why not...what movie?
Jake: anything you want to..
Erika: we should watch a couple of series of riverdale.. (idk)
Jake: ok sounds good...do you mind if I sit next to you?
Erika: it's your dorm, I don't care..
(They both end up laying in Jake's bed watching riverdale)
Erikas POV: damn I can't get over how hot Jake is.... anyways I decided to break the silence of us watching the series and asked him a question.
Erika: *sits up* Jake, do you mind if I ask you a question?
Jake: *also sits up* anything...what is it?
Erika: I know this is not any of my business but I really want to know what is going on with you. I can't stand to see you so down...
Jake:.........
*50 comments for more*
(What does Jake say)