Chapter 15

(Erika knocks on Jake's dorm)
Jake: what are you doing here?
Erika: I was worried about you..
Erikas POV: damn Jake looks like shit, it looks like he's been crying all day.
Jake: Erika I told you I am fine!
Erika: then why didn't you show up for class today?
Jake: because I woke up with red puffy eyes and I wasn't feeling the greatest.
Erika: Jake can you just please tell me what's going on! You look like shit right now.
Jake: thank you for letting me know..
Erika: I didn't mean it in that way.
Jake: I know what you meant, can you please just leave!
Erika: fine. Do you want the "baby" or do you want me to keep it for tonight?
Jake: it would be amazing if you could take care of it.
Erika: ok, bye Jake. Hope to see you in class tomorrow
Jake: Bye
(Next day)
Erikas POV: last night was better than usual with the "baby", I just really hope Jake is ok.
Jakes POV: my alarm went off and I felt like shit but I had to go to class today, ugh...
(Everyone gets to class and Jake was late)
Teacher: you guys have another assignment to complete again the instructions are on the board. Jake come see me please.
Jake: yes ma'am
Teacher: is there something going on in your family right now or something? Do I need to get a counselor to talk to you?
Jake: yes I am going through some stuff right now that had has really effected me but I wish not to talk about it, and I do not need a counselor.
Teacher: ok well if you ever need anyone to talk to there are plenty of adults here you can talk to. Also please don't let this effect your project.
Jake: ok
*50 comments for more*
(What will happen next)