Chapter 14

(Next day)
Jakes POV: I woke up with red puffy eyes and I felt sick and disgusting. I decided I wasn't going to go to class today, also thank god it's Friday!
(Everyone heads to class)
Erikas POV: I walk in and I don't see Jake, he's usually always here before me. Maybe he's just running late..
Teacher: good morning class settle down, I know it's Friday and everyone's a little excited but you guys need to get your work done! The work for today is on the board, follow the directions. Erika can you come to the front for a minute.
Erika: yes..
Teacher: you and Jake are the only ones that have skipped class a day or two, what's going on?
Erika: I've only skipped a day and that's because I made some very poor decisions.
Teacher: ok but where is Jake today?
Erika: to be honest I don't know. Last night I needed his help for the project so he came over to my dorm and when he walked in it looked like he had been crying. I tried to ask him what was wrong but he wouldn't tell me.
Teacher: well can you go over to his dorm after class and check to see if he's alright?
Erika: I definitely will!
Teacher: ok thank you..
(Fast forward to the end of class)
Jakes POV: I hope Erika did alright by herself today in class. All I've been doing is laying in bed crying all day. I know I sound like a baby but I genuinely loved this girl and come to find out she's been cheating on me this entire time...but the thing that upset me most was that fact that it was my brother she cheated on me with....
(Does Erika actually end up going to see Jake? What will happen next?)
*60 comments for more*